Your Suggestions For Chiang Mai'S Most Delectable Restaurant?

BOOKEMDANO

Oh and by the way Farang Ses at Mandarin Oriental has now put a bistro menu in with its posh one. So, you can order a 2,500 baht kobe OR a 300 baht risotto! Really good deals on many dishes well worth the experience, service, yada yada. And of course with the dine in styel card you get 20% off!

So it is quite affordable in these harsh climes. It is good that they realise this and adjust their prices for locals. Another amazine deal is D2's Sunday Brunches. Around 880 baht with freeflow prosecco! A huge and delicios buffet.

Pym,:whistling:

"dine in styel card"

I've seen this before, but cannot search it out, even by spelling styel as style and dropping the "in"

How, please, does one achieve it, assuming that one has long-term visa, Thai driving license, and whatever. I've been trying to talk myself into going to Farang Ses for quite a while (though making up a checklist from your earlier promising listings, for which thanks).

Anonymouse -

Without directions, I won't easily find the right place. Please? Pre-judging = prejudice, we agree. Let's not talk about mine, though, as spices are still (decreasingly) on the list!:D

Edited by CMX

• 3 weeks later...