Can'T Email Photos Copied From Nokia

tjansen

Hello,

I took a photo with my Nokia 2730 and copied it to my Acer Aspire 4730Z computer via the connecting cord. I attached the photo file to an email and sent it to someone and copied it to myself to test it out. I cold not open the photo file. I have ACDSee photo program. Can anyone suggest a solution? I think the photo is in jpg format according to the Properties given on the computer copy of the photo.

Thanks for any help.

Tom.

Edited by tjansen

In a similar situation with a different nokia phone, I had to upload the photo to the Ovi site ("My account") and then right click on it to save it back to my computer, where I was then able to email it.

In a similar situation with a different nokia phone, I had to upload the photo to the Ovi site ("My account") and then right click on it to save it back to my computer, where I was then able to email it.

Thanks for the suggestion. Would you mind giving step by step instructions on how to do this. I registered, then went to "'Account" (it did not say My account), and could not see any obvious way to upload my photos.

Thanks again,

Tom

I never had much luck with ACDC.

So I downloaded a Free Photo Editor from Google called Picasa.

Seems that every Photo you upload from Scanner,Camera,etc is automatically loaded into Picasa.

Its easy to use,photo's can be attached to emails,such as Outlook,or sent to Desktop or a folder.

Best thing about exporting to emails it resizes it automatically without having to decide on the size yourself,or the type of file,such as Jpeg.

May be worth a try, for nothing!

Edited by MAJIC