How Can You Know Tv Forum?

BambinA

For me..i knew TV forum few months ago..

start with another

I searched something from that site..and i know TV forum by accident..

after read some threads, so i decided to aply to be a TV member

anyhow , World is not so big... coz

1 my iBF found out i join here

2 My sister was a TV member from 2001-2002 , not sure .. :D

(she try to keep the member ID back, sound it has some prob ,maybe i have to ask some Mods for help)

How about you guys? :D ..How can you know TV forum

Bambi :o

ps..sorry i dont know if somebody make a thread like this b4

Edited by p1p

Hi there Bedlam Bambi :D

I was searching the internet for information on Visa's etc and came across the site. I started reading alot of the threads and found lots of useful information. I signed up and the rest is history. Now i'm over half way to bedlam already :o

Hi there Bedlam Bambi  :D

I was searching the internet for information on Visa's etc and came across the site. I started reading alot of the threads and found lots of useful information. I signed up and the rest is history. Now i'm over half way to bedlam already  :D

Bedlam =(Middle English) Bedlem, Hospital of Saint Mary of Bethlehem, an institution in London for the mentally ill.

IMHO , u need psychologist or 500 posts babe ..heheh

Bambi :o

2 My sister was a TV  member from 2001-2002 , not sure .. :o

(she  try to keep the member ID back, sound it has some prob ,maybe i have  to ask some  Mods for  help)

I don't think so. Correct me if I'm wrong but ThaiVisa has only been in operation since late 2002.

I was looking for visa information and after searching, came across TV. That was in March 2003. Been here ever since.

I don't think so.  Correct me if I'm wrong but ThaiVisa has only been in operation since late 2002.

I was looking for visa information and after searching, came across TV.  That was in March 2003.  Been here ever since.

babe..so she must be 2002 then , i just checked her id ..try to log in , and TV replied email and need to get activate ID , but it doesnt work...anyhow , her id is

"gintonic"

emmm ... pretty old member :o

Bambi

I don't think so.  Correct me if I'm wrong but ThaiVisa has only been in operation since late 2002.

I was looking for visa information and after searching, came across TV.  That was in March 2003.  Been here ever since.

babe..so she must be 2002 then , i just checked her id ..try to log in , and TV replied email and need to get activate ID , but it doesnt work...anyhow , her id is

"gintonic"

emmm ... pretty old member :o

Bambi

Show user - gintonic

totster :D

it was recommended to me by a friend, and for the first year or two I just viewed as a guest....

When I had to leave thailand to come to centro america I decided I missed my local pub/drinking buddies in kanchanburi, so I finally joined tv.pub