Profile Of A Pattaya Basher.

mark45y

It's usually sex tourists/sexpats from places like Chiang Mai, Phuket, or Bangkok who wish to convince their friends and relatives back home that there is nothing at all sleazy going on in Thailand at all, it's all on the up and up, that is, EXCEPT in Pattaya, which is the pits of hel_l. Then they can say I don't go to Pattaya, and presto, they are Mother Theresa. Dr of Psychiatry Dinglemung Glitterberg (world renowned expert on PDS) will release a book all about this, including tested cures.

Next ...

And with your opening remarks about "it's usually the sex tourists/ex pats" you are putting yourself in exactly the same position that the original poster was claiming.

Some of us live in Pattaya and are fully aware of just what is on offer there and the character of the place, and let's be honest, Pattaya has enough of it's own sex residents and perverts and doesn't really need to import more, and as for the Pattaya knockers I don't really see the need, there is enough s%%t published in the papers about the place to inform people exactly what goes on.

For me holiday spots are great places for holidays, but for extended periods of time, or even to live, their attraction soon wears off. That goes for any holiday spot, not just Pattaya.

Another thing is unless i am a tourist, or unless i am making money from tourists, i really wouldn't choose to live amongst them.

• Like 1

Pattaya is a hel_l hole!

It's as simple as that. Only ever been once, with my Thai gf (who was not a good girl by any stretch of the imagination).

Even she was totally shocked ..... mainly by bar girls sitting on stools outside bars, no knickers.

"That girl, no knickers, I never see before" summed up her opinion of Pattaya perfectly.

Even naughty girls have some standards of decency ..... but not the girls in Pattaya!

But you want to think of yourselves as normal guys, living in a normal town, go ahead.

Pray tell what could be wrong with girls with no knickers?

In my small town (not Pattaya) one day while visiting a local massage shop I noticed one massage lady with loose fitting shorts and no knickers. I asked her about it and she said Sunday was holiday for Jim.

Now that made sense to me. One day off to breath. Saves on laundry and makes the massage more time efficient.

Many people in Thailand are in the business of taking of their knickers. In Pattaya it is a little more efficient.

Certainly this does not make the parties involved abnormal.

When I go to a grocery store I don’t expect to see panties on a pineapple, that doesn’t make me abnormal.

^so there are no families living in Pattaya I guess.

Yes there are thousand's. It's just when I go to or live somewhere I would like to be able to use all the facilities that the town/city has to offer. And in Pat's I cant, children are very impressionable. And I would not like her to think that beach rd second rd soi Buckhaew I could go on are the normal way of life. Liveing just out side is great, good shopping, restuarant's, As I said if it's for you enjoy. But I perfer to wake up in the morning without the sound of traffic or fume's and where every other person is not a Thai. Im not bashing it's just my opinion. It' would be a sad old world if every one liked the same thing. Edited by fredob43

Pattaya is a hel_l hole!

It's as simple as that. Only ever been once, with my Thai gf (who was not a good girl by any stretch of the imagination).

Even she was totally shocked ..... mainly by bar girls sitting on stools outside bars, no knickers.

"That girl, no knickers, I never see before" summed up her opinion of Pattaya perfectly.

Even naughty girls have some standards of decency ..... but not the girls in Pattaya!

But you want to think of yourselves as normal guys, living in a normal town, go ahead.

:rolleyes:

Nuff said

Have to totally agree...Pattaya is the nitelife and so much more. I mean, there are probably just as many (if not more) women and men who make a living "on the game" in London or New York but they just keep it hidden and under the rug (and therefore dirty, dangerous [for the workers and punters], and untaxed). In Buddhist Thailand, we see and accept human nature for what it is and let people get on with their life.

And again, I know people who only come on holiday can't really believe it, but many who live here could care less about the nitelife and stay for other reasons entirely.

• Like 1

Pattaya is a hel_l hole!

Oh dear, sarahswimpbloke's girlfriend ALLEGEDLY saw a knicker-less lady so that's good enough for sarahswimpbloke. Need to grow some and try not to stare next time your out with the better half on WS.

The only knickerless girls I have ever encountered in Pattaya are after I tell 'em to take 'em off.... apart from Nan at [bar name deleted] but that's only because she's a proper tart.

Whats the motivation of a Pattaya Basher?:

In my opinion Pattaya is a city that is mainly for offering and selling sex: straight sex , gay sex, sex tourism whether long time, short time etc and so on. A person who is comfortable with that and can handle it will like the place; a person who is not or cannot handle it, will then often become a Pattaya Basher.

Edited by Zodiac