Shoes

kenny999

Problem now solved have found a great shop in Patong called Nani Cowboy, hand made leather everything, I am getting a fantastic pair of cow leather and Iguarna leather shoes for 3800 bht I know in the UK a bespoke pair of shoes like this would cost hundreds!!!

Anyway, this sounded interesting.

Do you think they can tailor made ladies shoes? I never tried ostrich leather or Crocodile leather boots before. Was thinking of a more contemporary design instead of those cowboy/cowgirls boots meant for line dancing.

Hi Yes I am sure they can make anything, if you are close to Patong go and have a look, man speaks very good English. shop is in Nani Road about 100mtrs from juncyion Sai nam Yen road. shop called Nani Cowboy.

The downstairs section of Jungceylon. Right to the end is a guy with a shoe and hat stall. I found 44's there. He may have 46's.

Give it a ty anyway.

Will give it a try next time, Even in bangkok its hard to find the larger sizes that actually fit. They say size 13 but in which countries measurement..

I live in BKK and its almost impossible to find big size shoes unless you are willing to pay 5-7000 THB at the big malls. But still diffficult to find my size which is 12 UK or 46-47

I'm on my way to Hong Kong next week , maybe more luck there.....

Edited by balo

The downstairs section of Jungceylon. Right to the end is a guy with a shoe and hat stall. I found 44's there. He may have 46's.

Give it a ty anyway.

Will give it a try next time, Even in bangkok its hard to find the larger sizes that actually fit. They say size 13 but in which countries measurement..

The ones i bought say 12UK inside the shoe and then it say 47 1/2 FR, he i have never used a 47 1/2 before, my old Adidas say 11UK both pair made in Nam