Fiancee Visa To Australia

Hi there

I have a friend who is marrying next year a New Zealander with a British passport and working in Australia (Queensland). He wants to have her stay in Australia beginning next year for 3 months, before they get married in Thailand and live there.

This friend has been in Australia with my husband and i twice in the last 4 years, but since my huband's death i live now in Thailand and can't be of any help.

Any suggestions as I can see lots of complecations.

many thanks Ozzieeg

Hi there

I have a friend who is marrying next year a New Zealander with a British passport and working in Australia (Queensland). He wants to have her stay in Australia beginning next year for 3 months, before they get married in Thailand and live there.

This friend has been in Australia with my husband and i twice in the last 4 years, but since my huband's death i live now in Thailand and can't be of any help.

Any suggestions as I can see lots of complecations.

many thanks Ozzieeg

She applies for a 3 month tourist visa, he supplies a letter of support and fills in the question regards additional funds provider on her application. He should supply a copy of his visa and/or passport plus air ticket to show when he is leaving, I take it they plan to leave Oz at the same time.

A covering letter from her explaining that she is visiting her fiance in Oz prior to him leaving Oz and that her fiance is a friend of people she visited previously in Oz. She doesnt intend to work in Oz and is aware of the conditions under which the visa will be granted.

Her history will go on her side.

Remember that all applications are judged on their own merits, Keep it simple and dont over complicate matters.