Jump to content

Selling A House

Recommended Posts

My partner and me bought a house 6 months ago and registered a usurfruct in my name on it. Now we both decided that

we want to move and sell the house. My question is when we find a buyer and we go to the land office to transfer can i just

go there with my partner and the new buyer and have the usurfruct removed from the chaanooke? and than tranfer to the new

owner. Also do i have to pay to have it removed or not? thanks in advance for your answers.


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Now

  • Create New...