Sex And Thailand

uncle paul

The ordinary mothers in Italy and Germany in 1945 who sold their bodies to the occupying forces, so that they could provide food for their children. Were they prostitutes? Yes, I guess they were by the strict definition in the dictionary.

I doubt they saw it that way themselves. For them it was all about survival.

All morals are luxuries when you don't have food, shelter and clothing.

Sir Burr, I note that you have edited your post and added in the orange highlighted section above since my reply.

My point was that women who sell sex are prostitutes. Full stop. Whatever the reason.

If you look at my previous posts in this thread, you will see that I am not judging the women in any way.

Of course it is abhorent when women are forced into prostitution against their will, be it violence, coersion or hunger.

I do not judge prostitutes morally, I believe that it is ridiculous that prostitution is against the law in so many countries. It wastes police time and obviously gives police opportunity for under table payments. Prostitution exists and as long as nobody is harmed by it, I can see nothing wrong with it.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be like that, Uncle Paul -- gropin, f*ckin, eatin, livin, dinin, drivin etc. -- same order of magnitude until some smartass comes along and complicates it! :o

Uncle Paul, kindly reverse that curse (catch something incurable) -- it is seriously messing up both the sound and picture quality of my Cable! ... and, can we be friends now? :D

Hey Harmonica, your better at this sex <deleted> than with the markets :D

Let's just get to it here Gents-

C'mon, it's just plain fact, alot of Expats came to Thailand as sexpats (in varying degrees, a curious dip, or headlong in the pool) and a growing number have crossed over their former barstools and become married to a Thai spouse, intergrating with their new community, buying homes and starting new families etc. That's great.

Since the mid 1990's particularily (and ever increasingly) many have had children from those marriages, or just unions, so alot of those kids are now becoming teenagers/young adults and are on their way, one hopes, which is also great and as it should be.

Well unfortunately and logically, some ot those kids (due to unstable, or dysfunctional family relationships etc) will likely fall closer to the tree than the now Ex-sexpat might like. Perhaps becoming the next flavour du jour at some point ( ala- "she's gaggin for it mate":o across the very same bar stool, or another.

Unfortunately it's likely this will happen at least for some Expat/Thai daughters. SO, would you be totally ok if you witnessed your OWN Thai daughter in the next barstool, being groped by the likes of me and anyone/everyone else? Afterall, hey, it's all cool, right? If so, you passed the acid test for punters and punted "fair" play books.

Meantime punters, if you play, at least PAY, they're working afterall- regardless they're someone's sister, mother, or perhaps your very own daughter... just that simple.

Edited by baht&sold

Unfortunately it's likely this will happen at least for some Expat/Thai daughters. SO, would you be totally ok if you witnessed your OWN Thai daughter in the next barstool, being groped by the likes of me and anyone/everyone else? Afterall, hey, it's all cool, right? If so, you passed the acid test for punters and punted "fair" play books.

I suppose I would be ok with it. Not because I like it but because children become adults and as a parent you have to let them loose and allow them to make their own decisions in life.

kat if you dont already know it you may find this interesting

Well I clicked on the link and I then clicked on the first point that came up

" 10 Reasons Why Prostitution Law Reform Won't Work" link

That took me to a NZ site that is a Politically motivated conservative group. I know this because one of my old mans mates is on the Board. I would liken them to Jerry Fallwell type of people, but they don't try and push religion down peoples thoats,but the underlining current of this type of thought is there.

They are certainly not dummies, but I would hardly call them an impartial bunch either.

Where is unclepaul? :o

I suppose I would be ok with it. Not because I like it but because children become adults and as a parent you have to let them loose and allow them to make their own decisions in life.

Great observation. You can advise, but they have to lead their own lives.

:D:D:D:o okeedokee...

Edited by baht&sold

Hmmmmm..You would make a greatdad! :o <deleted>!

Let's just get to it here Gents-

C'mon, it's just plain fact, alot of Expats came to Thailand as sexpats (in varying degrees, a curious dip, or headlong in the pool) and a growing number have crossed over their former barstools and become married to a Thai spouse, intergrating with their new community, buying homes and starting new families etc. That's great.

Since the mid 1990's particularily (and ever increasingly) many have had children from those marriages, or just unions, so alot of those kids are now becoming teenagers/young adults and are on their way, one hopes, which is also great and as it should be.

Well unfortunately and logically, some ot those kids (due to unstable, or dysfunctional family relationships etc) will likely fall closer to the tree than the now Ex-sexpat might like. Perhaps becoming the next flavour du jour at some point ( ala- "she's gaggin for it mate":o across the very same bar stool, or another.

Meantime punters, if you play, at least PAY, they're working afterall- regardless they're someone's sister, mother, or perhaps your very own daughter... just that simple.

I agree with you. If the person is willing enging in prostitution so be it. But I think it is the hope that one day such actions will not be nesscary to survive. If someones wants to fine, but it's sad when a person has to do this to eat.

Wow.... Heavy reading....

So.....

... What time does the pub open then?

:D

Not soon enough after all this crap. :D

Wish I was there to buy the 1st round guys… maybe next time I’m in town. Anyone who’s read through this whole thread and stayed awake definitely deserves one on me. :D

Hi Brit,

Listen... I Vit42 got the last round, and chuchok and I have been here ages...

... Next round is on you! :D:D:D

Wow.... Heavy reading....

So.....

... What time does the pub open then?

:D

Not soon enough after all this crap. :D

Wish I was there to buy the 1st round guys… maybe next time I’m in town. Anyone who’s read through this whole thread and stayed awake definitely deserves one on me. :D

Hi Brit,

Listen... I Vit42 got the last round, and chuchok and I have been here ages...

... Next round is on you! :D:D:D

Can't complain about that. :D

Well in a way I agree I would say the DEAD BEATS go to Pattaya I have been there once and that was enough. Its just full of perverts with nothing better to do were Pattaya is the only place were they can commint there lurud acts and avoid the SEX OFFENDERS REGISTER. They see Pattaya as holiday resort who could spend any time there long enough to class is as a holiday there is nothing there except perversion the worts thing is some of the people appear to be the pillars in the commuinty types. And they say they have been to Thailand

That took me to a NZ site that is a Politically motivated conservative group. I know this because one of my old mans mates is on the Board. I would liken them to Jerry Fallwell type of people, but they don't try and push religion down peoples thoats,but the underlining current of this type of thought is there.

They are certainly not dummies, but I would hardly call them an impartial bunch either.

Where is unclepaul? :o

do you understand that a resource is just what it says. it gives you various ideas or concepts to look at : none should be viewed as the definitive truth, however, a definitive truth is that some of you dont care if your children end up in the bars! perhaps after paying for the girls originally you now want paying back by your offspring?

now you really understand why this thread had the word deadbeats in it!

Where is unclepaul? :D

do you understand that a resource is just what it says. it gives you various ideas or concepts to look at : none should be viewed as the definitive truth, however, a definitive truth is that some of you dont care if your children end up in the bars! perhaps after paying for the girls originally you now want paying back by your offspring?

now you really understand why this thread had the word deadbeats in it!

Uncle Paul, was your original destination The Vatican? Were you denied entry because there was already a plethora of sanctimonious individuals there? :D

I have a good mind to drag your ass down to Tijuana, Mexico and get you some tail -- before its too late! :o

Like I said before, there's a whole lotta f*cking goin on in LOS -- can you blame the deadbeats & reprobates for responding to tantalizing advertising -- Bangcock & Thighland? :D :D :D

Well in a way I agree I would say the DEAD BEATS go to Pattaya I have been there once and that was enough.  Its just full of perverts with nothing better to do were Pattaya is the only place were they can commint there lurud acts and avoid the SEX OFFENDERS REGISTER.  They see Pattaya as holiday resort who could spend any time there long enough to class is as a holiday there is nothing there except perversion the worts thing is some of the people appear to be the pillars in the commuinty types.  And they say they have been to Thailand

And where do you live where there are no perverts? CloudCuckooLand :o

You must have just visited Pattaya on the Perverts Annual Outing :D

Well in a way I agree I would say the DEAD BEATS go to Pattaya I have been there once and that was enough.  Its just full of perverts with nothing better to do were Pattaya is the only place were they can commint there lurud acts and avoid the SEX OFFENDERS REGISTER.  They see Pattaya as holiday resort who could spend any time there long enough to class is as a holiday there is nothing there except perversion the worts thing is some of the people appear to be the pillars in the commuinty types.  And they say they have been to Thailand

You say you have been to Pattaya once, yet you know everything about it. I have a lot of friends in Pattaya and regularly go there to visit them. Most of my friends choose to live in Pattaya because of the easy life and the availability of consumer goods not readily available outside of the tourist areas.

If you saw things that would put people on the sex offenders register, then I have no idea of the type of places that you must have frequented.

I am happily settled down and have no need to avail myself of the services of the bargirls, but from what I know........

Yes Pattaya is a place where a man (or woman) can easily buy sex, and personally I see nothing wrong with that.

Maybe you are referring to the availability of youngsters for paedophiles or something like that. If you are , I can say that I have never seen it.

Pattaya is not a place that I would choose to live, but there is a lot more to it than you claim after one visit,

Hmmm I'd think twice about that statement - sounds like you've entered places we dare not touch. Perhaps we should report you to the Men in Brown?

What amazes me is how silly some you are, Pattaya is no worse than any other place in Thailand. (might be more bars, but apart from that little else goes on) Hmmm lads drinking at bars w/ladies by their side? (smth perverse about that) :o

Hmmm I'd think twice about that statement - sounds like you've entered places we dare not touch. Perhaps we should report you to the Men in Brown?

What amazes me is how silly some you are, Pattaya is no worse than any other place in Thailand. (might be more bars, but apart from that little else goes on) Hmmm lads drinking at bars w/ladies by their side? (smth perverse about that) :o

Oh dear I guess you frequent Pattaya quite often dont take it all personly

What amazes me is how silly some you are, Pattaya is no worse than any other place in Thailand. (might be more bars, but apart from that little else goes on) Hmmm lads drinking at bars w/ladies by their side? (smth perverse about that) :D

I'm another Pattaya resident as I work in the area.

I suggest you think a bit more before saying things like "the DEAD BEATS go to Pattaya" and "just full of perverts with nothing better to do were Pattaya is the only place were they can commint there lurud acts and avoid the SEX OFFENDERS REGISTER"... :D

Where are you from STEALTH K3? :o

What amazes me is how silly some you are, Pattaya is no worse than any other place in Thailand. (might be more bars, but apart from that little else goes on) Hmmm lads drinking at bars w/ladies by their side? (smth perverse about that) :D

I suggest you think a bit more before saying things like "the DEAD BEATS go to Pattaya" and "just full of perverts with nothing better to do were Pattaya is the only place were they can commint there lurud acts and avoid the SEX OFFENDERS REGISTER"... :D

The University city of Oxford

And you've been to Pattaya once...

And you're qualified to post generalizations like those above?

Comments like yours get threads closed... and members given holidays... so watch it buddy. :D

Theres plenty of deadbeats in Pattaya, no one is going to argue against that. But your way off base. Its no different than the rest of Thailand except on a bigger scale.

Do you know the first thing about Thailand? The stuff your talking about goes on a ###### of a lot more between the Thai's themselves all over Thailand, except there is no Sex offenders register here, it will just get ignored with a little tea money.

Ive yet to see any lurid acts commited in Pattaya, but if you have, let us know and we'll get this terrible injustice brought to the authorities attention.

Edited by johnboi

Wow - and I didn't even know they had Burgerking in Oxford....... :D

Hmmmmm..You would make a greatdad! :o <deleted>!

Thanks :D but rest assured I've no interest to multiply myself. The world is overpopulated as it.

Uncle paul; I fully agree that those buggers are out there too - but my impression from this board is that most here are fairly street smart and not of the "taken for a ride" type.

As to stupid foreigners thinking that all Asien women are working in a bar - there is really little to say. Cheers!

:o Dead beats thats about the ticket, the majority of farang with Thai's found them from a bar working as a cashier of coarse (she never goes ot untill she met him).

Thailand is a huge brothel after all, never met one that said no yet, its only the price that varie's