China Here I Come!

. Watch out for mongolian chicks though.

Ah yes! Good advice in the mongolian chicks from Blake7

Why.... ???

totster :D

They are well known as scam girls. They get you hooked, then get you to lend or give money, then bugger off. A friend of mine fell head over heels over one girl. She persuaded him to lend her $10,000 US. He did, she was never to be seen again.

The Power of love……… :o

Not like Thai BGs then.......... :D

They tend to hang around with repeat requests! :D !

Just curious mdp but why did your friend give her $10,000, do they have Sick Buffalo Syndome in Mongolia too? :D:D !

I'm not sure I was ever told exactly how she managed to extract the money out of him. In fact it took me quite an effort to get him to tell me the exact amount that he gave her. He was very embarrassed. The girl was VERY cute though. On the whole the Chinese girls a bit smarter than the average Thai bar girl. You can also get lead into a false sense of security thinking these girls are not bar girls, but in fact they really are, just a different technique.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back at the TV Pissup party, Lojack and Ilyushin told me that Mongolian chicks were really hot looking, Chinese looking ladies with curvy big ass / boobs genes from Russian ancestry. And they said that they were all hanging out at club on this street in Beijing somewhere...I can't remember, I was so drunk when they were talking to me...

:o

They all hang out at a bar called "Maggies". Filthy place.

Hi Scamp,

I haven't read all the postings so I may be repeating what others have written,

I lived 5 years in Beijing until i moved here last year.

I loved Beijing, it has everything a foreigner needs, Starbucks everywhere, bar streets with any music your heart desires.

I had a variety of different outlets in one apartment, generally they are 3 prongs, With such a variety you would think one of them would be compatible with Thailand outlets but no, not one of my appliances can be plugged into any of the outlets here. :o

It is one of the most expensive cities of the world to live in foreign style however, it isn't bad if you live more like the Chinese do. You can find cheeses, delis, breads, beers, amazing bagels, anything, (I was once in the Lido Market at the Holiday Inn and they had beer from a tiny brewery from my hometown in Quebec, Canada, I was stunned :D )

Foreign appartments are expensive but it is possible to live in many of the Chinese housing.

The Chinese may not smile as much as the Thais but once you gain their friendship, it is sincere and forever. :D

Have a great time,

Ganbei is what you say instead of cheers it means dry glass :D:D

Back at the TV Pissup party, Lojack and Ilyushin told me that Mongolian chicks were really hot looking,  Chinese looking ladies with  curvy big ass / boobs genes from Russian ancestry. And they said that  they were all hanging out at club on this street in Beijing somewhere...I can't remember, I was so drunk when they were talking to me...

:D

They all hang out at a bar called "Maggies". Filthy place.

Yeah, Now I remember, that's the place they said! :D

If I ever go to Beijing in the future ( and still single ), I'll be sure to try to check the place out!

( So just exactly how filthy is the place, Blake? )

...Or did she peel it off after I drank from that Reebok?  :D

OMG... it was a Reebok... it's worse than I thought.. :D

Soqrry for hijacking your thread scamp.

Er... I´heard it tastes better to drink liquid snot out of a pair of adidas trainers... But what would I know... I drink out of a glass.... Khall, do I get a bumper sticker now?

:o:D

...Or did she peel it off after I drank from that Reebok?  :D

OMG... it was a Reebok... it's worse than I thought.. :D

Soqrry for hijacking your thread scamp.

Er... I´heard it tastes better to drink liquid snot out of a pair of adidas trainers... But what would I know... I drink out of a glass.... Khall, do I get a bumper sticker now?

:o:D

Maybe... :D But I think you'd look better on a T-shirt :D

yes... well.. I did have an offer to go on AN expedition to Tibet in A few months  :D  Might be a good thing... to cleanse my mind and all  :o

I'd love to go to Tibet.... I think you should go... :D

Only one problem Tots... it's with a GERMAN film crew of ALL males :D

Ah.... :D

Bambi, Ice Maiden..... wanna come on a Tibet trip with me? Totster is coming... in disguise  :o  :D

its interesting, i will think about it

but ...when??

Well... this one is kinda weird and I probably won't go! But will def keep you in tune for another time.

I'm soooo sleepy now ... and forgive me on the "Form Filling" but I thought Tots just HAD to see your "hello All" post :D

Nite bewdiful ... :D

Now now.... You are NOT going to leave me out of this one..

Oh... good morning Kayo! :D How's your tequila head today? :D

Well, kinda didn't invite you cos in the TV party thread you said you would NOT be in this part of the world for a very LONG time.

Maybe we can all come to Atitlan and surprise you :o:D

In the meantime, we'll send snapshots from Tibet :D

Well, kinda didn't invite you cos in the TV party thread you said you would NOT be in this part of the world for a very LONG time.

Bloody 'ell.... you don't sleep for long... :D

Bloody 'ell.... you don't sleep for long... :D

Longer than Bambi..... :D Too hot to sleep :D

Hi Scamp,

I haven't read all the postings so I may be repeating what others have written,

I lived 5 years in Beijing until i moved here last year.

I loved Beijing, it has everything a foreigner needs, Starbucks everywhere, bar streets with any music your heart desires.

I had a variety of different outlets in one apartment, generally they are 3 prongs, With such a variety you would think one of them would be compatible with Thailand outlets but no, not one of my appliances can be plugged into any of the outlets here.  :o

It is one of the most expensive cities of the world to live in foreign style however, it isn't bad if you live more like the Chinese do. You can find cheeses, delis, breads, beers, amazing bagels, anything, (I was once in the Lido Market at the Holiday Inn and they had beer from a tiny brewery from my hometown in Quebec, Canada, I was stunned  :D

Foreign appartments are expensive but it is possible to live in many of the Chinese housing.

The Chinese may not smile as much as the Thais but once you gain their friendship, it is sincere and forever.  :D

Have a great time,

Ganbei is what you say instead of cheers it means dry glass :D  :D

I still haven't been to Beijing central because I've been working my spagglepods off and I have turned down every day off offered to me because I am making loads of money.

However.

I would like to see the silk market and T-Square and that wall thingy at some point.

I have to go to bed now because I am going to the gym in the morning.

Phew!!! Thank goodness his "snagglepods" kicked in  :D  I thought we were all in BIG trouble there for a second  :D  :D

Do you want to 'kick them in' Khall? :D

Should we ever meet, please don't... I would like to make a little scamp someday. :D

Well... lets hope your spaggle works then ... :D

"Snaggle" .... Tots :D

Phew!!! Thank goodness his "snagglepods" kicked in  :D  I thought we were all in BIG trouble there for a second 

Do you want to 'kick them in' Khall? :D

Should we ever meet, please don't... I would like to make a little scamp someday. :D

Well... lets hope your spaggle works then ... :D

"Snaggle" .... Tots :D

Definately "spaggle"... :D

:o:D:D:D:D:D

What am I laughing at??? What is the difference between "spaggle" and "snaggle" ??? (did I get that right? :D )

And SCAMPY.... what did you do or say? (can't remember now!) :D Oh well... whatever! .... I'm still training at "kicking class".... :D)