Misleading Photo Avatars Used On Thaivisa In Thailand

ajarnpot

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My name is Jimmyjoe and I live in Switzerland with my mummy Patsy. I make her life hel_l, but hey, I know she loves me coz she feeds me and makes me purr.

I love my mummy. Even though she drinks too much wine and eats funny food.

YOU forgot to mention how mummy farts all the time :lol: ohhh and makes you wear those silly clothes

What silly clothes? The only time he has looked a bit odd was when he had his tummy shaved for major surgery a couple of months ago, nice pink tummy. Yum yum.

My name is Jimmyjoe and I live in Switzerland with my mummy Patsy. I make her life hel_l, but hey, I know she loves me coz she feeds me and makes me purr.

YOU forgot to mention how mummy farts all the time :lol: ohhh and makes you wear those silly clothes

What silly clothes? The only time he has looked a bit odd was when he had his tummy shaved for major surgery a couple of months ago, nice pink tummy. Yum yum.

YUM YUM - Did you eat him? :huh::unsure:

I've sometimes thought of that, but where to stop? At least with the beard, you can wear a collar and tie to set limits for the razor... I'm guessing it must be difficult to shave your back...

SC

Some of the avatars used on this site are incredibly misleading,

Some are farang pretending to be young Thai girls and staying in character

Others show military photos or names which are equally deceptive,

Have you been sending Pms thinking they were beautiful women. Only to find out they are hairy arsed builders? :lol:

My avatar is misleading as I am almost 4 now.

Are you still using the 70ies type key board? :lol:

All of my keyboards have been of that color through the years...it is just very recently that I had to settle for a black one here in Thailand (imported some keyboards from back home to retain the local key-mapping, but now relented when I needed additional keyboards for additional computers and didn't want to wait...)

Some of the avatars used on this site are incredibly misleading,

Others show military photos or names which are equally deceptive,

Have you been sending Pms thinking they were beautiful women. Only to find out they are hairy arsed builders? :lol:

Do you recall the fashion a few years back for low-slung jeans with no waistband, and specially tailored panties for showing off a ladies' builders' cleft?

SC

Edit: At the time I referred to them as plumbers' pants, but builders' briefs would be more appropriate - though less feminine, I suppose

Edited by StreetCowboy

Almost all 'females' on the internet are really middle aged white men ........ that's the way it works.

The internet was built by men

Looked at by men who are men

Women who are men

And kids who are FBi Agents

:lol:

FWIW, you can turn off (the viewing of member's) avatars in your board forums profile. This is a great feature as some of these animated GIF avatars are beyond annoying.

Noooooooooooooooooo.

Don't worry! I'm sure he meant neverdie! ;)