Jimmy Page Of Led Zeppelin Visits Pattaya.

flyingfox

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You trying to Compare Lam Morrison with Jimmy Page ? huh.gif

I saw lam at your club a few years ago, he was lazy and looked totally bored, I only went there once as I was sitting there a girl came up and offered shooters, I'd already bought many drinks, I took 2 for me and my gf without thinking about it, I thought it was a nice touch for good customers, , then I got the extortionate bill, of course no mention of this when it looks like shes giving shooters around to customers for free, no mention of paying when shes walking round with a tray of glasses and a bottle, total rip off.

I paid, left the drinks and never went back, even the Thai guys that work the Hong Nam said it was wrong, ruined my night.

you know it's going to be a rant when they start with "I only went there once..."

oh dear, you really are a silly man if you thought the shooters were comped in any bar. they only do that in Vegas.

off you go and chase some balloons now.

Was you there, I was ?

It was deceptive.

Don't get personal on here mate, I might bump into you one day. cool.gif

Edited by sillyman99

about 5 or 6 years ago there was a tequila girl that sold shots directly for herself so if you bought shots off of her you would have paid her directly with no bills or check bins.

Are you sure it was blues factory as I also don't have thai guys working in the toilet, I have one guy who doesn't come out of the toilet or speak english so he wouldn't of even known about it.

<_<

That was her !

Very deceptive.

I'm Surprised you allowed her to do it in your place.

Edited by sillyman99

about 5 or 6 years ago there was a tequila girl that sold shots directly for herself so if you bought shots off of her you would have paid her directly with no bills or check bins.

Are you sure it was blues factory as I also don't have thai guys working in the toilet, I have one guy who doesn't come out of the toilet or speak english so he wouldn't of even known about it.

<_<

That was her !

Very deceptive.

I'm Surprised you allowed her to do it in your place.

As said it was a long time ago and I've not had another one but there was no way that you should of had a bill, did you pay her also? if i'd have known earlier I'd have dealt with her straight away.

At that time a lot of bars had Tequila girls but as said in mine they would have been served from a girl with a tequila belt on and not a tray.

:)

I'm tempted to delete them all but the Richards clip ....power rush building up....:rolleyes:

Actually a decent clip of his was one of the harder ones to find. Far more common to view are clips of him falling off stage, hitting fans with his guitar, and various other sundry activities. :D

Still, despite his frequent shortcomings in maintaining mental clarity while playing, his unbridled talent and abilities shine through.

Another guitarist featured that has dozens of other videos, outside displaying their guitarman-ship, was Ted Nugent with many videos voicing his pro-gun and extremist conservative views on issues.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Derringer

maybe not the best but my Favorite.....Rick Derringer..

I heard he was at ICON night club at 6am in Phuket but story not confirmed...

:whistling:

A stellar guitarist who I saw in 1976. Here he is much later displaying his wares:

It's amazing to me that so many of these featured musicians are still cranking it out and touring with the most senior citizen award going to Buddy Guy's 74 years on this planet.

Hats off to all these gentleman. :wai:

I'm tempted to delete them all but the Richards clip ....power rush building up....:rolleyes:

Got to agree that this is a great performance.

Prince is also a great live performer. In a two hour set he can bring the audience up to a state of sensory overload and hysteria three or four times. Its a shattering mind blowing experience to be in the audience when he has one of those nights.

Prince is also a man who will drop into a local rock club when on tour and gig with the band when he is in town. A strange but likeable muso at heart.

A bit like the mysterious sighting (or fantasy) of JP at the Blues Factory.