Which Has Better Business Coverage?

I want to subscribe the either The Nation or BKK Post mostly for business related stories. Does anyone have any strong opinions as to which paper does a better job of covering LOCAL and REGIONAL business stories, trends, etc.

I can get world business news from a number of website but it's local and Asian business news that I'm really after.

Thanks

bangkok post is way ahead of the nation in terms of quality and accuracy of its business reporting and it would always be my first choice at starbucks. Having said that i have seen complete nonsense (on Thai business issues that i have some knowledge of) printed in both.

Edited by wordchild

Has anyone tried BKK Post's electronic SmartEdition? It seems cool.

a. Cheap. Only $7/month. Versus $32/month (6 month subscription).

b. No waiting for your paper to get delivered and guaranteed delivery every day and no rain soaked paper.

c. No stacks of papers piling up in your house.

d. Get access to archived editions.

e. They have a special "reader" that makes navigating the paper easy to use and easy to read.

I live on the outskirts of Chiang Mai and others tell me they don't get their paper till after lunch delivered so that combined with the above reasons makes me think the e-version is the way to go.

Any experiences with it anyone?

Has anyone tried BKK Post's electronic SmartEdition? It seems cool.

a. Cheap. Only $7/month. Versus $32/month (6 month subscription).

b. No waiting for your paper to get delivered and guaranteed delivery every day and no rain soaked paper.

c. No stacks of papers piling up in your house.

d. Get access to archived editions.

e. They have a special "reader" that makes navigating the paper easy to use and easy to read.

I live on the outskirts of Chiang Mai and others tell me they don't get their paper till after lunch delivered so that combined with the above reasons makes me think the e-version is the way to go.

Any experiences with it anyone?

I used to subscribe to the electronic version, and I liked it, exactly for the reasons you gave, particularily the fact that I could have access to it early in the morning AND anywhere in the world (I used to travel to Europe a lot). Since I moved to downtown Korat, I have been able to get hold of the printed version by 8 am, so I switched back to the paper version which, all things being equal, I still prefer over the screen version.