Parrot Store

bunta71

I would be really unwilling to deal with people in that industry in asia simply due to the kind of practices here.

I know someone on Samui who has two of the Blue yellow ones you have in the pic, he mentioned he would like to sell if they could be kept together.

I think he mentioned 40k 'value' per bird, but am unsure if he meant they cost him or he wanted or what. If your interested drop me a line and I will try to put you two in touch, he doesnt do email and stuff much.

I would be really unwilling to deal with people in that industry in asia simply due to the kind of practices here.

I know someone on Samui who has two of the Blue yellow ones you have in the pic, he mentioned he would like to sell if they could be kept together.

I think he mentioned 40k 'value' per bird, but am unsure if he meant they cost him or he wanted or what. If your interested drop me a line and I will try to put you two in touch, he doesnt do email and stuff much.

Thanks for the reply. As you say one must be careful here for various reasons. I bought a few birds from a very good dealer in Chiang Mai who sold ONLY birds . The reason for this post is to glean some experience from someone here who may have local knowledge so as to avoid my own learning curve.

I am not really looking for full grown birds such as your friends' but will get a baby that will have to be hand fed and will bond with me and my family. Again thank you for your help.

weekend market Phuket town have parrot

Yeah.... and it'll probably be dead the next day same as most of the puppies bought from there !!!!

Yeah best to stick to a bird breeder that has an actual shop rather than someone at a market:(

Yeah.... and it'll probably be dead the next day......

Nah.........they just like kipping on their backs.

Well........Norwegian Blues do, anyway.

I just opened this post to see how quick....

..... it took seven posts!! :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: "...I got a slug...."

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...