Auto Sign In

TexasRanger

I always used to have firefox save my password and Thai Visa woud automatically log me in. I just got a new laptop and now I have to sign in every time.

Firefox still remembers my username and password and the remember me box is ticked but I have to sign in all the time now.

Any ideas?

No idea, but a confirmation. I use IE8 though. It used to be that when I go to ThaiVisa, I am automatically logged in, but that is not the case any more. Even though I always check the tickmark "Keep me logged in" (or something like that), I am not logged in when I open the browser next time.

I was wondering whether it is a setting in the browser, buit I didn't change anything with regards to cookie handling. Problem started a couple of weeks ago.

I haven't been able to figure this one out yet. For me, my home computer always remembers and if I close the browser and restart I'm logged in. However, my office computer if I close my browser at home or close the one at the office it doesn't auto login when restarting. Both running the same version of FF and both running Windows 7 and both same plugins and configuration. Possible different ISP caching is one possibility.

The browser at the office is always running with Thaivisa connected, but shutting my home computer down and then trying to view new content at my office browser which hasn't been shutdown, I have to log in.