Sausage King Has Got A Big Sausage

FarangCravings

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note to self ~ SK is not S&P in the freezer department.

Indian curry: I have yet to learn to love spicy. I can enjoy it, but need to make it ricey. So I found that after eating all the rice included, with reduced amounts of meat (lotsa meat!) and sauce spread lightly through it to color all, that the rice was gone and there were sauce and meat (lotsa meat!) left over.

So I made up more rice - a cup full of brown. Added sauce and meat (lotsa meat!) a little at a time, portion by portion and ended up with three more tasty main courses. Add vegetables and there you are. And as my rice was fresh made and never frozen....

Incidentally, in order to spread around the flavo(u)r, I divided the chunks of meat. Fat there was none - which is not the case with many street vendors and some restaurants.

thank you for you reply and glad you like Indian curry. in sausage king products we like to give our customers maximum meat content because when i but a food product i expect the same but i have never found yet. we like quality and maximum meat filling in all sk products,pies deep filled,sausage 95% meat-curry's full chicken. i not greedy about profit and quality always wins every time.

Good pictures and the taste is great

Note to self ~ SK is not S&P in the freezer department.

Indian curry: I have yet to learn to love spicy. I can enjoy it, but need to make it ricey. So I found that after eating all the rice included, with reduced amounts of meat (lotsa meat!) and sauce spread lightly through it to color all, that the rice was gone and there were sauce and meat (lotsa meat!) left over.

So I made up more rice - a cup full of brown. Added sauce and meat (lotsa meat!) a little at a time, portion by portion and ended up with three more tasty main courses. Add vegetables and there you are. And as my rice was fresh made and never frozen....

Incidentally, in order to spread around the flavo(u)r, I divided the chunks of meat. Fat there was none - which is not the case with many street vendors and some restaurants.

thank you for you reply and glad you like Indian curry. in sausage king products we like to give our customers maximum meat content because when i but a food product i expect the same but i have never found yet. we like quality and maximum meat filling in all sk products,pies deep filled,sausage 95% meat-curry's full chicken. i not greedy about profit and quality always wins every time.

Good pictures and the taste is great

Happy you like the sk products and have a lot more products on our website that i would like to put in Rimping and tops supermarkets. The problem with Rimping is we share freezer space as tops we own sk freezers.i do believe sk has got the best selling food products in Rimping so far. That speaks volumes and we always stick to quality. thats the number one rule.

Dear Sir.

Is it possible to get the sausage pattys delivered to Bangkok? Thanks in advance.

Not possible to PM you. I tried.

Yes we can deliver to bangkok and most of Thailand door to door. no problem. we have orders all over Thailand. Rob. SK