Sausage King Has Got A Big Sausage

FarangCravings

Well if some of you remember the Jabberwhocky sausages when they were around and a sponsor on TV <comment in violation of forum rules deleted> well low and behold JABBEWHOCKY are no more Tonys sausage House is no more but quietly in the back ground the Sausage King with his massive sausage is still in business and has been around for the past few years and has outlasted all other competitors.

I guess he must be doing something right to outlast all the other sausage makers and still be in the game I see he is even a TV sponsor now

I still think his sausages are the best and I feel pretty confident he is now a sponsor that i wont get suspended for saying so

Im off to chomp down a one of his big sausages right now. CUMBERLAND I think

I guess if I am giving him a plug should include his website http://www.sausageking1.com/

Edited by Maestro
comment in violation of forum rules deleted

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<reply to deleted comment removed> AS FOR STILL BEING AROUND IN BUSINESS THEN QUALITY ALWAYS WINS IN THE END.

ITS NOT THE SIZE OF THE SAUSAGE! ITS WHAT ITS MADE FROM, HA HA

CHEERS AND GLAD YOU LIKE SK PRODUCTS. ROB.

Edited by Maestro
reply to deleted comment removed

I AM VERY SORRY THAT YOU GOT BANNED FOR A MONTH FOR USING THE WORD SK ? AS FOR STILL BEING AROUND IN BUSINESS THEN QUALITY ALWAYS WINS IN THE END.

ITS NOT THE SIZE OF THE SAUSAGE! ITS WHAT ITS MADE FROM, HA HA

CHEERS AND GLAD YOU LIKE SK PRODUCTS. ROB.

Why you shouting ? no need to use the caps for the whole message its considered shouting and while I understand you want to shout out about your business from the roof tops its considered bad ettiqute on forums so do yaself a favor and lose the all caps

As for being suspended for a month I do enjoy a vacation from Thai Visa every now and again so its all good.

I gotta order some currys too as I see the price is a very reasonable 100 baht what sort of size is that ? same as before or have you shrunk them to offer at such a cheap price

I have one of his steak and onion pies. After I try I'll put my 3 satang in on it. :D Kind makes me wounder why he is looking for Thai beef farms.:whistling:

THE REASON FOR LOOKING FOR THAI COW IS WE ARE THINKING OF MAKING CHEESE

Thai cheese?:huh: This could be interesting.:rolleyes:

I have one of his steak and onion pies. After I try I'll put my 3 satang in on it. :D Kind makes me wounder why he is looking for Thai beef farms.:whistling:

Thai cheese?:huh: This could be interesting.:rolleyes:

Well cheese is easy to make and I am surprised no one has been able to make a decent cheese in thialand lets face it I love cheese and its expensive here so if someone made a decent local cheese i would be a buyer for sure paying 200 baht a time for a little block is ridic but i love cheese so gotta do it.

but your right that would be a challenge here

While I applaud your desire to go into the cheese business and wish you all the best of luck. I would likt to suggest that you do a little study on cheese and the cows they come from....... I see you are looking for beef cattle farms in CM. Could I be so bold as to suggest, politely. that if you are going into the cheese business, wouldn't "Dairy Cows " be a better source ???

:unsure:

Edited by Gonzo the Face

Then Frejians will be your best bet. Cheers

Edited by sevenhills

While I applaud your desire to go into the cheese business and wish you all the best of luck. I would likt to suggest that you do a little study on cheese and the cows they come from....... I see you are looking for beef cattle farms in CM. Could I be so bold as to suggest, politely. that if you are going into the cheese business, wouldn't "Dairy Cows " be a better source ???

:unsure: yes we have found some dairy cow at majo uni project but looking a well established farm and we are doing our home work. wow i writing in small case now ha ha

Edited by Maestro
Fixed quote tags.

:unsure: yes we have found some dairy cow at majo uni project but looking a well established farm and we are doing our home work. wow i writing in small case now ha ha

Yeah but now you screwed up your QUOTES LOL

We wont be too hard on you you will get it in the end

I don't think we have ever met, SausageKing, but I have to say, through your writing , you seem like a very likable guy.

I like and respect a guy who makes a mistake, accepts a constructive critique with grace, then goes on to make all new mistakes :D ...... seems to me you're our kinda guy.....

All the best to you and lets us know of course, when your new product line becomes a fact

Gonzo

Also may we suggest that they be female and not males.:whistling:

Edited by gotlost

I don't think we have ever met, SausageKing, but I have to say, through your writing , you seem like a very likable guy.

I like and respect a guy who makes a mistake, accepts a constructive critique with grace, then goes on to make all new mistakes :D ...... seems to me you're our kinda guy.....

All the best to you and lets us know of course, when your new product line becomes a fact

Gonzo

thank you while grammar is not my best subject ?? i stick to sausage making ha ha. rob.

maybe you could list what fine restaurants in chiang mai sell your products.

not sure i can list or not ? we supply all major restaurants and hotels 5 star etc

Are you allowed to tell me the size of ya currys ??

I think if you follow the link to the Sausage King site, you'll find all the sizes, prices and delivery info you need. He seems to have 'sponsor' under his avatar, but no ad links on here yet.

not sure i can list or not ? we supply all major restaurants and hotels 5 star etc

we now sell indian currys in rimping now in the freezer section as a set meal. chicken tikka masala - chicken rogan josh - chicken korma -chicken vindaloo - and meat samosa. we are in rimping mee chok and will be in all the other stores this week with the new line curry's. the size is 350g with pilau rice, set microwave meal. if buy direct i can do a better deal. meals on wheels 4u can deliver. or buy direct and get a free bacon sandwich and a cup of pg tea

A company beginning with the letter D make cheese here in CM....

really not worth buying though imho, as it has almost no

taste/flavour, even the goat cheese is unbearably bland UNLESS

you bake it on a pizza, then there is a hint of goat about it...

maybe this has to do with the milk quality here in CM?

David

David

I'm all up for hints of Goats :D

David

oh good we've got a new game top play, guess the cheese shop. my guess is dacheeso. whats the prize?

David

oh good we've got a new game top play, guess the cheese shop. my guess is dacheeso. whats the prize?

He is lying

thats not cheese

David

What is wrong with the milk here? Tastes normal to me :)

Maybe the different taste because of differences in manufactoring?

we now sell indian currys in rimping now in the freezer section as a set meal. chicken tikka masala - chicken rogan josh - chicken korma -chicken vindaloo - and meat samosa. we are in rimping mee chok and will be in all the other stores this week with the new line curry's. the size is 350g with pilau rice, set microwave meal. if buy direct i can do a better deal. meals on wheels 4u can deliver. or buy direct and get a free bacon sandwich and a cup of pg tea

Good sponsor and I like your style and thats enough for me. I will try the Indian curries at Rimping Meechok. Good luck to you..................I hope they are good!:licklips:

Good sponsor and I like your style and thats enough for me. I will try the Indian curries at Rimping Meechok. Good luck to you..................I hope they are good!:licklips:

Don't see your ad banner or link on the chiang mai forum site? mmmm