Arguing For The Sake Of Arguing

IanForbes

"Occasionally, I feel like making some ridiculous statement and then sit back and watch all the replies correcting me"....... So................You saying you haven't made any ridiculous statements so far?........... I’m Joking! Ian, since when does someone have to make a ridiculous statement on TV to be called a fool. The act of asking a simple question and not getting abuse is akin to not wanting to get shot by standing on the top of a stepladder in no-man’s land smoking endless fags though a luminous balaclava.

I disagree completely. rolleyes.gif

Your a funny dude !

"Funny how? You mean, funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to <deleted>' amuse you? How da <deleted> am I funny? What da <deleted> is so funny about me? Tell me...

biggrin.gif

Edited by sillyman99
  • Like 1

Your a funny dude !

"Funny how? You mean, funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to <deleted>' amuse you? How da <deleted> am I funny? What da <deleted> is so funny about me? Tell me...

biggrin.gif

Did you ever get that condo ? I was gonna ask if you wanted to partner in a quick flip of it

Your a funny dude !

biggrin.gif

Did you ever get that condo ? I was gonna ask if you wanted to partner in a quick flip of it

I'm hanging on to it mate.

biggrin.gif

Seems to me that many of the disagreements occur when people have written a word as it sounds. This can give rise to some embarrassing sniping. Mr. Pesci again illustrates the situation;

Vinny Gambini: It is possible that the two yutes...

Judge Chamberlain Haller: ...Ah, the two what? Uh... uh, what was that word?

Vinny Gambini: Uh... what word?

Judge Chamberlain Haller: Two what?

Vinny Gambini: What?

Judge Chamberlain Haller: Uh... did you say 'yutes'?

Vinny Gambini: Yeah, two yutes.

Judge Chamberlain Haller: What is a yute? [beat]

Vinny Gambini: Oh, excuse me, your honor... [exaggerated]

Vinny Gambini: Two YOUTHS.

Hey don't look at me, the sillyman started it when he referenced the brilliant scene to illustrate his point. :ph34r: In TVF fashion, I am blaming him. It's hsi fault. He started it wah wah wah.

biggrin.gif

Seems to me that many of the disagreements occur when people have written a word as it sounds. This can give rise to some embarrassing sniping. Mr. Pesci again illustrates the situation;

Hey don't look at me, the sillyman started it when he referenced the brilliant scene to illustrate his point. :ph34r: In TVF fashion, I am blaming him. It's hsi fault. He started it wah wah wah.

No he didn't.

It seems to be the most popular pastime on thaivisa. Someone new asks a simple question and is immediately called a troll because the question has been asked many times before. A simple misspelling, or use of improper grammar can take an interesting thread far off topic and turn it into a bickering match. Occasionally, I feel like making some ridiculous statement and then sit back and watch all the replies correcting me.

Yes, all quite sad, although there are those that have multiple nicks spending their days trolling. Then you also have those who shoot you down for making a short reply, even though you have answered a question/provided viable info. Some right sad fuc_kers out there, it wasn't like this a few moons ago.

• Like 1

biggrin.gif

No he didn't.

Yea, he did, I saw it before sillyman edited it out.

Did you know that 84% of Thai bait fishermen are hookers, and the other 16% don't know how to catch fish?

trolls and hookers the lot of them.

Anyway, its wrong to bait fishermen or anyone else until you've got a qualification - specifically an MSc.

Then you can use your strong right arm.

SC

Your a funny dude !

biggrin.gif

Now everytime you post I am going to see Joe Peschi ( Tommy ) shooting that waiter in the foot!

Signed: Henry Hill

Your a funny dude !

biggrin.gif

Now everytime you post I am going to see Joe Peschi ( Tommy ) shooting that waiter in the foot!

Signed: Henry Hill

No you are not

Did you know that 84% of Thai bait fishermen are hookers, and the other 16% don't know how to catch fish?

It's interesting that we call them trolls, when trawling does not involve the posting of bait.

Anyway, while I was thinking about fishing and hunting, I wandered into google and found this

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/

which I think will be informative to many of our fellows, and probably qualifies this as my most completely irrelevant and off-topic post to date.

It almost tempted me to resurrect a ferreting thread

SC

Red shirts

Yellow knickers

And what’s wrong with red knickers?

Girls wearing red knickers are more sympathetic to the poor. What is good enough for Thaksin is good enough for me. The ones with yellow knickers, only the elite are allowed in there.

So what`s your problem with the poor, wanna make sommink of it?

Red shirts

Yellow knickers

And what's wrong with red knickers?

Girls wearing red knickers are more sympathetic to the poor. What is good enough for Thaksin is good enough for me. The ones with yellow knickers, only the elite are allowed in there.

not a good color if you are looking for an indicator to see if they are on blob or not. biggrin.gif

Red shirts

Yellow knickers

Nothing wrong with girls in red knickers

http://gallery.fishbc.com/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album211&id=Tang

but I prefer them WITHOUT knickers.

Very_good_friends.sized.jpg

Red shirts

Yellow knickers

http://gallery.fishb...lbum211&id=Tang

Thanks for this Ian. Very nice but I have to equate them to a Rolls Royce. In other words, I can look, but can`t afford them.

Maybe next time you are in Chiang Mai, you will take me out and treat me to one?

Edited by Beetlejuice

Red shirts

Yellow knickers

http://gallery.fishb...lbum211&id=Tang

geezzzzzz

i know the girls out here are into their creams big time, but ive never seen a face pack like that before.

or is it just that you had a large amount of bodily fluids that you hadnt relieved yourself of for quite sometime Ian ? laugh.gif

funny color though ! blink.gif

geezzzzzz

i know the girls out here are into their creams big time, but ive never seen a face pack like that before.

or is it just that you had a large amount of bodily fluids that you hadnt relieved yourself of for quite sometime Ian ? laugh.gif

funny color though ! blink.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yah, I HATE that whitening cream that Thais think is attractive. It looks terrible and sort of like a cadaver.

Kanchanaburi_2.sized.jpg