Long Queue'S For Krispykreme Doughnuts

theoldgit

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a guy at the bottom of the BTS stairs opposite Lotus at On Nut around the pm peak periods that sells from a stack of KK boxes - no queue :rolleyes:

if the donuts (especially the fragile original styles) are not fresh, they are melted and gross...

There's a guy at the bottom of the BTS stairs opposite Lotus at On Nut around the pm peak periods that sells from a stack of KK boxes - no queue :rolleyes:

if the donuts (especially the fragile original styles) are not fresh, they are melted and gross...

As opposed to the fresh ones not being melted, but still being gross.

Well they (or any donut) are at the top of the junk food pyramid.

Sugar, grease, and deep fried.

Whether they're better then Dunkin donuts or other is subjective. But standing in line for 30 mins for sugar glazed deep fired dough would be a deal breaker for most.

Well I finally tried one of these elusive doughnuts though not in Siam Paragon but in The Harlequin shopping centre in Watford (in the UK for our Colonial friends), the doughnut was nice but not special and at £1.55 I'm not surprised there were no queues. The lady that served me was from Khon Kaen, quite ironic I thought.

I also saw them on sale in Tesco, Harrods and Heathrow Airport, no queues there either.

Well I finally tried one of these elusive doughnuts though not in Siam Paragon but in The Harlequin shopping centre in Watford (in the UK for our Colonial friends), the doughnut was nice but not special and at £1.55 I'm not surprised there were no queues. The lady that served me was from Khon Kaen, quite ironic I thought.

I also saw them on sale in Tesco, Harrods and Heathrow Airport, no queues there either.

I see these stores all over London...always empty....am assuming they're owned by the same group as Angus Steak Houses. :D

My Thai friend tells me there are 2 queues, 1 for the normal donut which apparently is not a long wait. The longer queue is for special toppings, glazes and takes an age.

This is correct, when I was down there last week both queues were out of the door !

I've seen the normal 'donut' queue as short as one or two people at times though. Maybe I'll grab a couple next time I'm there if there is not much of a queue.

• 3 weeks later...

Ten out of ten for spelling queue right. Zero out of ten for spelling queues wrong. Seems like most people these days like to make the plural with an apostrophe but that's incorrect.... Spelling Police.:D. I await the flames.

who gives a $hit

• 1 month later...