Dont Understand Non-Immigrant Visa

hi to all,

i am 31 and i am Turkish. my wife is Thai and we married inTurkey. last time when i go to Thailand i get tourist visa. this time i decide to get family visa ( non-immigrant visa ). i get non-immigrant visa category 0 and multiple journey. my question is ; when i goThailand how long i can stay there? 90 days? or 60 days? and after 90 days i must do visa run to Cambodia? that is the question. because before i get that visa i called Thai consulate and they said me i dont have to do visa run 90 days later . only go to immigration office.

thanks for help

I have a multiple entry Non Immigrant O Visa and I have to leave Thailand each 90 days. The visa is for a year but if you time it correctly and re-enter Thailand on the day before the visa expires you can get your next 3months stamp in your passport making the O Visa good for 15 months.

The Consulate gave you the wrong information, you must do a visa run or leave Thailand every 90 days.

thank you for your answer.

I have a multiple entry Non Immigrant O Visa and I have to leave Thailand each 90 days. The visa is for a year but if you time it correctly and re-enter Thailand on the day before the visa expires you can get your next 3months stamp in your passport making the O Visa good for 15 months.

The Consulate gave you the wrong information, you must do a visa run or leave Thailand every 90 days.

The Consulate gave him information to extend his stay in Thailand which he would be able to do on the basis of Thai wife during the last 30 days of any 90 day entry if he has the required 400k in bank account two months or 40k per month income.

If just using visa it allows unlimited entry during the one year validity for stays up to 90 days. To get another would require exit of country and return.