Htc Hd2

admiraldy

Hi Guys , i am planning to buy an HTC hd2 smart phone , i will be in bangkok within a month , i was wondering whether i should buy it from MBK or buy it from a duty free shop on my way to bangkok .

On tohome.com they are selling it currently at 18900 bt , i wonder if any of you have any idea how much they are selling it currently in MBK .

The price is dropping because a new model of HD2 is going to hit the market soon , so if any of you where in MBK lately or are going to MBK this WE can you please check the price .

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

I hope you do know that HTC HD2 runs a discontinued operating system. Windows mobile 6.xx is no longer supported by Microsoft or the community who makes apps for it. Windows Mobile 7 is going to be released at the end of next month.

I hope you do know that HTC HD2 runs a discontinued operating system. Windows mobile 6.xx is no longer supported by Microsoft or the community who makes apps for it. Windows Mobile 7 is going to be released at the end of next month.

yes i am aware of that , it is not an issue for me , anyway i can change the os to android if i wish , many users of hd2 have done it and it is working fluently , however i will stick with window mobile since i am used to it .

>On tohome.com they are selling it currently at 18900 bt , i wonder if any of you have any idea how much they are selling it currently in MBK .

Tohome usually has close to best prices or maybe 1000THB above within Thailand. With high value of baht I'm sure prices cheaper elsewhere? I wouldn't buy at MBK which is overrun with tourists and expensive. Fortune Mall would be better choice in Bangkok for competitive prices. Buying in Thailand will get you Thai centric software included if you need it.

>On tohome.com they are selling it currently at 18900 bt , i wonder if any of you have any idea how much they are selling it currently in MBK .

Tohome usually has close to best prices or maybe 1000THB above within Thailand. With high value of baht I'm sure prices cheaper elsewhere? I wouldn't buy at MBK which is overrun with tourists and expensive. Fortune Mall would be better choice in Bangkok for competitive prices. Buying in Thailand will get you Thai centric software included if you need it.

thanks , so if we say the price is around 18 to 19 k =$590 -620.

I will see if i can find a cheaper price in dubai .

There are a lot of HTC resellers here in Bangkok. I bought mine at MBK mall and got them to knock off 1500. You said that you will be here next month. If that is the case, have you given any thought to the HTC HD3(HD7).

But, if you are know what you are getting into, you will be extremely satisified with this phone.