Gout Sufferers

GM1955

I was amazed that this worked, and work it certainly did.

I had been almost at the point of wanting my foot amputated after a prolonged Gout attack the pain was unbelievable, after research I thought I'd try the Baking Soda treatment. In fact I was so crippled with the pain I couldn't go to the shop to buy baking soda so I started by using ENO.

Incredible as it seems even to me, it worked like magic, the speed at which the relief came was extraordinary.

3 days after starting on Bicarbonate of Soda, I was virtually back to normal, this was after weeks of agony.

Lots of info on this site.

http://www.icuredmygout.org/

Yes, baking soda can help with gout.

After years of agony - not one of the many Western and Asian doctors told me about alkalizing my system. If found out on an internet forum, and form a poster here (thank you, "kmart").

I take a 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda with 4 oz. of water right after waking up, and take it right before bed.

It has worked for one year (minus one gout attack I had when I broke the diet rules for several days in a row on holiday).

That website you list is very good. There are even some gout forums, but there is very little traffic.

Good luck on the baking soda. Keep it up.

--WT.

glad to hear some people have tried alkalizing and did not dismiss it like some of the naysayers in here.

Alkalizing works on a lot of levels for a lot of different problems.

It's cheap and easy to try. Why not test it yourself?

It worked a treat, couldn't believe it really, thank god I did try it, saves a lifetime of medication.

To Alkalize your system you can also add freshly squeezed Lemon and Lime juice to your water. Lemons and Limes are acidid pre-digestive, but the body metabolizes them as alkaline. Still, the 1/2 teaspoon of b.s. is quicker and easier for me.

Have just prescribed this to a friend and handed him a bag of baking soda.

How long will it take for him to notice? He is currently taking "pills" from the doctor but still seems to be limping about..

Will post an updated if I can convince him to try it.

How long will it take for him to notice? He is currently taking "pills" from the doctor but still seems to be limping about..

If it works for him, he'll notice it very quickly, and won't be able to thank you enough.

My friend drinks Cranberry Juice, no gout now for the last year and a half

I've seen the studies and research on Black Cherry Juice but not on Cranberry.

I'll check it out. If it what is working, then that's great for your friend.

I hope he's not on Colchicine. It dam_n near killed me this spring. Stopped my kidneys from functioning

I hope he's not on Colchicine. It dam_n near killed me this spring. Stopped my kidneys from functioning

What was your dosage of the Colchicine?

Usually it's .5 or .6 MG with food, 3 times per day.