Advise Needed Quickly

lung

hello

a friend of mine just call me.

the police catch his girlfriend

(i think about drugs)

!! he want to visit her but he scad that they will check him to when he go to policestation !!

i dont't know ... so when someone can give a advise what to do... please let me know.

thanks

:wai:

At least he doesn't have to worry about her stalking him...:clap2:

wow. That's a bit cold.

I'll let wiser / more experienced heads advise you lung, but I wish you and your friend well. The only experience I've had with something like this was when I went with a friend to see his g/f who'd been arrested and had phoned him in a panic from a Manila police station - or so we thought. She had counted on him being too frightened to go himself and strongly recommended her sister be used to transit requested funds. He was a fool, and I was bored, so like white shining knights, we rode in to save her.

Only to encounter some laughing police who had never heard of her. But who - it became apparent - had heard the story some multiple times before. It was all positives for me, but my friend's relief was tempered by the fact his girl just attempted to roll him. And then had the nerve to explain how she only did it to test him or some such ridiculousness.

All the best, and I hope your friend is able to stay calm and think clearly. They say one should do that when one has every reason to be panicked.

hmm...

i think she sit in soi 9/beachroad and i only need to know:

when a farang want to see someone inside they can check him if he was taking some to ??

example the girl tell them they smoke together...

or they don't care because it's only a visit.

he only want to see her.

i m sure have many farang take out girls there already.

thanks a lot

Edited by lung

hmm...

i think she sit in soi 9/beachroad and i only need to know:

when a farang want to see someone inside they can check him if he was taking some to ??

example the girl tell them they smoke together...

or they don't care because it's only a visit.

he only want to see her.

With literally zero clue as to whether or not they'd concern themselves with visitors, my gut impression is that unless there was some incredibly pressing reason for the visit...it might be wise for your friend to not place himself in that position. It's impossible to predict how anyone will react under such a high-pressure situation. If your friend genuinely just wants to see her and then leave, and that's all, I can't see how the risk could - possibly - be worth it?

Might be best if he makes his first appearance in a suit and clean-shaven, after sleeping and clearing his system of alcohol and etc? But I appreciate the obvious complexities and stresses involved...gl gl

Edited by TheyCallmeScooter

:wai:

thanks for that...

now have big raining and he want to wait untill 9 am.

they stay together 2 weeks.yesterday they smoke some.

then she go out to buy moore and police there.

the mototaxi come back alone and tell him this.

maybe he want to pay her out but is up to how much.he feels sorry i think.

now he have shirts and paper from she in room.

when he really go to see her i will go with him.

we booth not suit-style but shaven and i m clean ;-)

Make sure the room is 'clean' ;) wear a shirt, be polite, ask what she's in for. If they want money say you haven't got it. Ask if you can see her and talk to her. If your friend wants to pay to get her out, up to him I suppose but perhaps there are some friends of hers you can talk to first? Maybe where she works? I don't know if she works in a bar or not but maybe get one of her friends to come with you too? Don't be scared, just make sure there's nothing they can arrest your friend for.

Good luck.

• Like 1

Don't be scared, just make sure there's nothing they can arrest your friend for.

this was my question

he smoke 1 pill... maybe he have 'big' pupils...

Maybe your friend is you?

Better you stay of the yabaa then you don't have the need to ask silly questions.

• Like 1

Well since your mate was doing drugs with her I suggest you stay away. She might have told the BIB this and well they might very well test him if he shows up. Then he will be in deep sh*te. (smth to ponder)

yes, I agree, not a good idea for your friend to wander into the police station all pilled up now is it? Especially seeing as she's been nicked for exactly that!

get one of her mates to go instead,

and tell your friend not to be so stupid in future?

Any foreign visitor to the bargirl in custody will be tested for illegal substances. That's a fact.

Sadly here is what will happen. This probably isn't her 1st offense. She will be threatened with jail time. Keep in mind that this is a bargirl. She most likely works to support her family and perhaps illegitimate children. If she is locked up, she can't make any money. She will be scared and eagerly take up the police on their offer to let her go if she helps nail the farang. If the farang shows up clean, then the backup plan will kick in. Cough up some money or the girl does hard time. She will cry and scream and beg for help.

Nope. Best bet is to get rid of all the contraband in the apartment. Detox as quickly as possible. Lots and lots of water. Lay off the booze too.

As the point above makes clear, pack up and get out of there fast. No point hanging around because the cops will be watching.

Edited by geriatrickid

As a warning to all others! Stay away from any kind of drugs please! It damages among many other things.....your brain. As you can see here one of the results of drug abuse is the inability to communicate effectively....be it writing or speaking skills! Just refer to concerned postings! LOL!

puh... thanks for the help/advise

a lady call him 8am from soi 9 and ask he can come there because the girl want to go out quickly and cry.

and bring 15.000 baht (peng na) and he must not be scad.

he very scar ;-) check out and off to bangkok in 2 hour.

o.m.g. he have 2 weeks left.

thats pattaya... a month ago i order a massage in my room and she ask me if i want some...

but i not even drink beer

:jap:

Edited by lung