Ads In Your Profile

november222

i think is done from cookie in your web browser . there register your search and from your email . key words that you had key in .

sneaky bastard !!!

Hmmm, I guess I should delete my cookies more often then with seeing ads like "Find educated Thai Girls in BKK now and get 1000baht off!" :unsure:

i think is done from cookie in your web browser . there register your search and from your email . key words that you had key in .

sneaky bastard !!!

Hmmm, I guess I should delete my cookies more often then with seeing ads like "Find educated Thai Girls in BKK now and get 1000baht off!" :unsure:

my profile ad is now about giving birth in BKK. scary. lets hope the missus doesnt find out.

how do they know? uncanny.

Google bots read the page and then display ads relevant to the content...

Exactly, and one of the reasons I hate Google. They track everywhere you go and what you do on the net. That shit creeps me out.

Yer I give people advice on where to get pain killers then i am hit with all these Detox in Thailand adverts... Big brother is watching.

Ask about doctors- you have hospital and plastic surgeon adverts...

I think the dating ones are regulars and only because we in Thailand is my guess. They presume we after call girls from BKK- We know what U want- they say. I bet.

:lol: