Don'T Forget Your Undies Before Leaving The House...

junki3korean

And just what reason would I give to the BIB for being strip searched? I never wear undies and haven't been bothered in 15 years. But then I don't usually let my bits and pieces hang out either.

good lord you make my skin crawl.

Edited by nocturn

And just what reason would I give to the BIB for being strip searched? I never wear undies and haven't been bothered in 15 years. But then I don't usually let my bits and pieces hang out either.

That is great. At least I irritated another self righteous bigot.

That is great. At least I irritated another self righteous bigot.

:D

Actually, I learned not to wear undies in jungle travel. Not wearing undies allows the body to cool off easier... and that part of the anatomy IS the warmest, dampest part of the body. Too much heat causes irritation, fungus and heat related problems.

Actually, I learned not to wear undies in jungle travel. Not wearing undies allows the body to cool off easier... and that part of the anatomy IS the warmest, dampest part of the body. Too much heat causes irritation, fungus and heat related problems.

A friend recommends frequent visits to an experienced soapy-treatment operative, to avoid any risk of falling victim, to this medical problem. :whistling: