Woman Are Great!

thaibebop

I have been reading a few posts that ended up focusing on Thai women vs. White women.

I think this is dumb!

So, for all of us you love women (guys and gals) I want to hear some happy stories.

All relationships are work, but if we didn't have the chances to be in them life would indeed suck. So, enough female bashing and comparing. Let's talk about why we want to spend time with ladies. Let's talk vitures here, people, and please no lude commets, alright. Think we can do that?

I have been reading a few posts that ended up focusing on Thai women vs. White women.

I think this is dumb!

So, for all of us you love women (guys and gals) I want to hear some happy stories.

All relationships are work, but if we didn't have the chances to be in them life would indeed suck. So, enough female bashing and comparing. Let's talk about why we want to spend time with ladies. Let's talk vitures here, people, and please no lude commets, alright. Think we can do that?

yes i guess women are great. After 2 months of marriage my wife and i couldn't be in the same room, man ! she got on my nerves so much, i used to get a migraine looking at her.

Anyway we got divorced but are good friends now and sometimes go out to a movie or grab some lunch somewhere. :o

I can firmly state that I also love women.

I found it interesting when I first moved to Asia how many people would ask me about Asian women. The jobs that I have had with the company that I work for has allowed me to travel quite a lot throughout the US, some into Mexico, can Canada, and some down into Central/South America, and over the past several years throughout Asia. Throughout these travels I have yet to find a place in this world where beautiful women cannot be found.

As to the OP and why I want to spend time with women: enjoyment, and a since of completeness. My wife and daughter bring me untold amounts of joy, and I would feel incomplete without them in my life.

I think this is dumb!

Las Vegas Axioms # 1 and 2:

All women <deleted>, but the ones that have money are better than the ones that don't!

If women didn't have p*ssies on them, there'd be bounties on them!

:o:D

I think this is dumb!

The Top 10 reasons why a handgun is better than a woman

#10 - You can trade an old .44 for two new .22s.

#9 - You can keep one handgun at home and have another for

when you're on the road.

#8 - If you admire a friend's handgun, and tell him so, he

will probably let you try it out a few times.

#7 - Your primary handgun doesn't mind if you have a

backup.

#6 - Your handgun will stay with you even if you're out of

ammo.

#5 - A handgun doesn't take up a lot of closet space.

#4 - Handguns function normally every day of the month.

#3 - A handgun doesn't ask "Do these new grips make me look

fat?"

#2 - A handgun doesn't mind if you go to sleep after you

use it.

And the #1 reason that a handgun is better than a woman? . . . You can buy a silencer for a handgun.

I think this is dumb!

A woman is shopping for a pet as a gift for her husband, but she is concerned that the prices that the Pet Shop are charging are very high. She goes to the clerk and explains her concern. "Well, I have a frog in the back that I can let you have for $50," the clerk says. "$50?" the woman replies. "That seems terribly expensive for a frog."

"Well, this frog is worth it. It's been trained to give blow jobs."

The woman is stunned, but because her husband loves this sort of sex, and because she is not particularly fond of it, she decides the frog might be a good investment. She buys the frog, brings it home, presents it to her husband, and explains its special value. The husband is skeptical, but promises he'll give the frog a try that night. The woman goes to sleep happily knowing she won't be

bothered by her husband that night.

She is suddenly awakened by a clatter coming from the kitchen. She goes downstairs and finds the frog and her husband pulling out pots and pans and poring over cookbooks.

"What are you two doing down here?" she asks. Her husband responds, "If I can teach this frog to cook, you're out of here!"

:o:D

I found it interesting when I first moved to Asia how many people would ask me about Asian women.  The jobs that I have had with the company that I work for has allowed me to travel quite a lot throughout the US, some into Mexico, can Canada, and some down into Central/South America, and over the past several years throughout Asia.  Throughout these travels I have yet to find a place in this world where beautiful women cannot be found. 

As to the OP and why I want to spend time with women: enjoyment, and a since of completeness.  My wife and daughter bring me untold amounts of joy, and I would feel incomplete without them in my life.

Thanks for the effort TokyoT. But it looks like everyone else here perfers their junk to do the thinking over their brains,at least right now anyway, which having read other posts by some of these guys is a real let down.

I was really wondering if somepeople might step up and say something cool, or at least nice. And while I sure everyone who has posted are good guys (and by the jokes a lot of fun) I really wanted to get away from T&A jokes, or "other" kinds of jokes. Oh well, can't always get what you want.

I found it interesting when I first moved to Asia how many people would ask me about Asian women.  The jobs that I have had with the company that I work for has allowed me to travel quite a lot throughout the US, some into Mexico, can Canada, and some down into Central/South America, and over the past several years throughout Asia.  Throughout these travels I have yet to find a place in this world where beautiful women cannot be found. 

As to the OP and why I want to spend time with women: enjoyment, and a since of completeness.  My wife and daughter bring me untold amounts of joy, and I would feel incomplete without them in my life.

Thanks for the effort TokyoT. But it looks like everyone else here perfers their junk to do the thinking over their brains,at least right now anyway, which having read other posts by some of these guys is a real let down.

I was really wondering if somepeople might step up and say something cool, or at least nice. And while I sure everyone who has posted are good guys (and by the jokes a lot of fun) I really wanted to get away from T&A jokes, or "other" kinds of jokes. Oh well, can't always get what you want.

I think TokyoT reflects what a lot of us feel, however it would be a bit boring for us to go on about similar personal experiences, as well as being a bit private. Don't you know that if you talk about women there have to be jokes, that's what life's about. Take them seriously and you're in a great deal of trouble. :o

Fair enough -- shall reverse course & mumble some nice things -- on a gradient, of course :o

"I never pick the fruit until it's ripe. If you pick it too soon, it's hard and bitter, but if you wait until it's ripe, if falls off in your hand, and it's oh so very sweet! Ahhh!

:D

I think TokyoT reflects what a lot of us feel, however it would be a bit boring for us to go on about similar personal experiences, as well as being a bit private. Don't you know that if you talk about women there have to be jokes, that's what life's about. Take them seriously and you're in a great deal of trouble. :o

I don't private things. I mean like you met a women who, maybe you never even had a relationship with, but she still made you smile because she had a sense of humour, or met a girl in a supermarket who was just breath taking and made you feel good to be alive, if for no other reason then just to see her buy some noodles.

Just reasons why we like to be around women and talk with them. Aside from sex.

Am I making sense? Perhaps I was a bit vague. Let me think about it and come back.

I don't private things. I mean like you met a women who, maybe you never even had a relationship with, but she still made you smile because she had a sense of humour, or met a girl in a supermarket who was just breath taking and made you feel good to be alive, if for no other reason then just to see her buy some noodles.

Am I making sense? Perhaps I was a bit vague. Let me think about it and come back.

Seems like things that happen most weeks. Wouldn't want to post them however as my wife often reads over my shoulder :D

Fair enough -- shall reverse course & mumble some nice things -- on a gradient, of course :D

"I never pick the fruit until it's ripe. If you pick it too soon, it's hard and bitter, but if you wait until it's ripe, if falls off in your hand, and it's oh so very sweet! Ahhh!

:D

Don't leave it too long. I've often found worms inside. :o

Seems like things that happen most weeks. Wouldn't want to post them however as my wife often reads over my shoulder :D

OK,OK. :D I think I made a bad post here. I just got tried of these topics were being dragged through the mud and somebody has got to have something nice to say. But you are right, mabye too private, and a little to vague. Well, better luck next I hope.

In response to a Pm I received earlier, I'd like to share a little more of an opinionated post, rather than my usual crap one liners etc...

but its going to have to wait a little, as there are far too many interesting posts to read since yesterday.

K, I saw it - the pm, not the ufo - and want to give you a just response, so I won't rush a mediocre one now.

kayo