What Annoy'S You!

kenny999

This does not have to be related to Thailand it could be anywhere.

Big bikes that have had the stock exhausts taken off making them sound like thunder!!!!

People that post on threads and totally go off topic normally with Sarcasm!!!!

People that ignore red traffic lights.

Young lad's no helmet that zoom past with a couple of inches to spare and look back as if to say look at me, I am you knob!!!!

Driving along on my bike when a lady boy pulls along side and says Hi intimating do I want him/her NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

There are many more but these are the Important ones!!!

nope no HD just scooter, BUT I do own a successful business Bar & Restaurant on Rawai beach catering to few HD riders who are surprisingly the few ex-pats that don't spend their time moaning about whats wrong with Thailand, they know what there here for, on the other hand yes straight pipes annoy me....whistling.gif

not only on Thai visa, most of the ex-pats here continually slander Thailand and most everything about living here, go home ......

. sorry.gifsignthaivisa.gifhit-the-fan.gifviolin.gifsaai.gifmfr_closed1.gif

Are you Thai, don't know about most ex-pats I love it here and yes I have opinions because thailand is another planet from the UK but a better life. not met one Thai person that has been nasty to me and that is more than I can say about the UK.

not only on Thai visa, most of the ex-pats here continually slander Thailand and most everything about living here, go home ......

Are you Thai, don't know about most ex-pats I love it here and yes I have opinions because thailand is another planet from the UK but a better life. not met one Thai person that has been nasty to me and that is more than I can say about the UK.

I bet that 69690jay has been here for less than 6 months....

Edited by napalm

I bet that the OP has been here for less than 6 months....

No have been here for 14 months now and love it much better than the UK,

I bet that the OP has been here for less than 6 months....

No have been here for 14 months now and love it much better than the UK,

Sorry, I didn't mean you. I edited my post...:jap:

Edited by napalm

Jay is not Thai he is a expat, a nice bloke actually

You can read your post two ways

Kenny you need to get out more and try to get a life :)

Cheers mate been thinking that myself for a long time. fancy a pint lol oh off to Cha Am tomorrow fishing there I am getting out lol

actually i would like to have a look at some of the put and take here in Phuket, use to fish a lot many years ago

just for the record:

no I am not Thai, in some ways wish I was.

I have been here a bit longer than 6 months, I came here in 1989 and returned year after year until i moved permanently 2005.

I have gone home to Australia once for 4 long weeks in the past 5 year, but if you meet me i sound like a Canadian as i spent most of my childhood in Canada.

As far as my views on Phuket, it can not really be compared to the rest of Thailand.

I do have many experiences i whinge about at times but I have found that it is often brought on by the ex-pat patrons of my bar, not the tourist.

Phuket has changed a lot in the past 5 years, and I am moving soon as my business is sold.

jap.gif

Kenny you need to get out more and try to get a life :)

Cheers mate been thinking that myself for a long time. fancy a pint lol oh off to Cha Am tomorrow fishing there I am getting out lol

actually i would like to have a look at some of the put and take here in Phuket, use to fish a lot many years ago

There is only one place in Phuket Sawai lake opposite the big Izuzu dealer on the airport road, I have caught many many fish there and pictures attached are 2 of them, the Mekong is 26.5 kgs it's a good day's fishing.

post-58930-047530200 1286679024_thumb.jp

post-58930-004602500 1286679053_thumb.jp

just for the record:

no I am not Thai, in some ways wish I was.

I have been here a bit longer than 6 months, I came here in 1989 and returned year after year until i moved permanently 2005.

I have gone home to Australia once for 4 long weeks in the past 5 year, but if you meet me i sound like a Canadian as i spent most of my childhood in Canada.

As far as my views on Phuket, it can not really be compared to the rest of Thailand.

I do have many experiences i whinge about at times but I have found that it is often brought on by the ex-pat patrons of my bar, not the tourist.

Phuket has changed a lot in the past 5 years, and I am moving soon as my business is sold.

jap.gif

When you move here from the UK there really is nothing to complain about, my last 10 yrs in the UK were not very happy 14 months here and I can honestly say I have never been unhappy so hope to stay here for many yrs

I bet that 69690jay has been here for less than 6 months....

Jay is a log term resident, as i said before and has a Thai wife and loves living in Thailand

I happen to agree with what he said.

I talked to him in his Bar/restaurant one day, i know who he is, but he may not know who i am.

Foreigners that use the word farang.

Foreigners that bang on constantly about other foreigners that moan about Thailand. If you don't like reading Thaivisa - go somewhere else.

People that don't wear helmets.

whistling.gif

Its a word used in Thailand and other country's, started in the Arab country's, that describes white skinned people.

i have no problem using it if i do not know where a person comes from, its a word all Thai people understand.

If i am trying to find someone and i ask a Thai i use the word farang, if i used the word foreigner most would not

know what i am talking about.

I have no problem being called a farang by people, once they know me they call me an Australian when other

people ask

I cannot understand how some people get upset over being called a farang, to sensitive in my opinion.

Foreigners that use the word farang.

Foreigners that bang on constantly about other foreigners that moan about Thailand. If you don't like reading Thaivisa - go somewhere else.

People that don't wear helmets.

whistling.gif

Its a word used in Thailand and other country's, started in the Arab country's, that describes white skinned people.

i have no problem using it if i do not know where a person comes from, its a word all Thai people understand.

If i am trying to find someone and i ask a Thai i use the word farang, if i used the word foreigner most would not

know what i am talking about.

I have no problem being called a farang by people, once they know me they call me an Australian when other

people ask

I cannot understand how some people get upset over being called a farang, to sensitive in my opinion.

Stop calling me Farang lol I have been called worse I have no problem with it.