Help With My Non O Multi Entry Visa

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated, I understand these things are never straight forward but any help anyone can give would be great.

I'm 22 from England and I have a non immigrant O multi entry visa. I have nearly been here for a year, my visa runs out on November 13th. I know some people say you can extend this for ninety days while others say there is only the 12 month option. Are any of these options available to me as I'm not married to a Thai and do not have have a Thai bank account?

The other thing is that I have applied for jobs teaching and next week I have 4 interviews at various places. I am confident I can get a job but not so confident about the visa as there is only a short time left before mine runs out. Obviously I can discuss this with my future employer but wanted some info in advance. I know all of the places I will be having an interview are places that will sort you out with a non B work visa if they want you to work for them, but will the fact I only have a month left be a big problem? Can they get some extension time for you wile they sort out your visa?

I would hate to be offered a job only to find out that there is nothing they can do to help me about my visa.

Hopefully I have given all the info needed, thanks for any help.

Sam.