Fizzy Water In Thailand

thaimate

Yes i know that you can buy soda water ,but it really amazes me that no one here bottles fizzy water ,or sparkling water as its known in Britain and places like Tesco do so many flavoured ones,it just seems a shame no one does it here ,or do they?

not much different than Soda water, Thai's would not pay extra for it. How many times do you see Thai's drinking soda water unless it is with whiskey? basically none

They do like soda and some kinda syrup they put in it. Several different flavors. I'm not into sugary drinks, but it is pretty darn good...wifey and her relatives drink it often.

I drink so much water here, I am getting bored with it and looking for alternatives. Making my own iced green tea works out great. As does good ol' Lipton iced tea. :)

Make it yourself.

sodabangkok

Thanks for the link ,but judging by the price i am buying the company :rolleyes: i think its a little on the pricy side dont you? also to the poster that said Thais wouldnt pay extra for fizzy water ,its about the same price as plain in the Uk .

Take a bottle of soda water,shake it for 2 minutes,have fizzy water.