Playhouse Theater

Sansai Sam

Well if this is not the bargain of the year......

Yes SsS I would be happy to be there . Please mark me down for 2.

I have been sending people down to your Playhouse for some time now and have nothing but the finest reports coming back..

I will also spread the word of this offer and hope we will all make up the 100 pax.

All you cheap charlies out there should jump all over this one

A 100 % DISCOUNT ! ! ! WOW

We will see how cheap or how generous all the CC's can be...... A couple drinks at least.....

The Pun Pun

[ G has taken a sabbatical on an urgent mission to go up the Amazon to assist in the capture of a rare giant Zogonroid Frog and will be back soon, approx 9 more days. Having been bitten once , he is one of the few surviving individuals immune to its sting ] So I will enjoy this offer in his stead.:whistling:

Sam has made a very kind offer without strings, so I really don't understand why anyone needs to see how cheap or how generous anyone else is and things aren't always what they seem ......just concentrate on holding your own end up. wink.gif

Cripes can't you take anything lighthearted...... you must really be some uptheos prune.....:angry:

Darned if I understand it. If being a cheap Charlie is so OK why so defensive.

jap.gif

OK but that's the last one! Mods...oh mods???

SsS say something bad, like their mother wears combat boots, and it will be closed reaaaaaal quick.

:D

ps .... but if you get suspended, is tonight still on ?????????:D

Hit the lower left hand REPORT BUTTON. They are laze.:lol:

OK but that's the last one! Mods...oh mods???

SsS say something bad, like their mother wears combat boots, and it will be closed reaaaaaal quick.

:D

ps .... but if you get suspended, is tonight still on ?????????:D

Hit the lower left hand REPORT BUTTON. They are laze.:lol:

What happens then? Sirens, bells, red flashing lights?

I want to thank everyone at the Playhouse for an excellent night out. I was expecting a good show, what I got was not just good but outstanding. In my mind the quality matched that of the Cirque De Soleile. The boys and girls danced with precision and a few of them projected a real love of what they are doing. THe surroundings are great and the reception and service was too. Well done a world class show in our city.