Crackdown On Pattaya Beach Road Prostitutes

Rimmer

My god that is a good idea. I could take a trip to Pattaya and leave my GF alone on the beach for a few minutes to go get a coke at the 7/11. The cops pick her up and I have a day alone in Pattaya.

I can see it now. Finally, I show up at the police station. Honey, what are you doing at the police station? Did you try to sell some? Not good, I thought you were a nice girl. No, police don't lie. She probably wouldn't even notice the lipstick on my collar.

Now if only I could get the exact time of the next crackdown.

If she's that much trouble, why not just cut her loose?:D

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Talk about deja vu all over again....you were the one who said, "Perhaps you don't look like a serious couple. Perhaps your girlfriend dresses inappropriately for a girlfriend."

Please go back under the bridge troll and stop BEING dumb

Shouldn't make disrespectful assumptions about people's girlfriends....do unto others......

btw what is your definition of appropriate dress for a girlfriend, wife, etcetc

[

Here we go again. Another one of your trolling expeditions....

You know the answers, so stop acting dumb just for the sake of getting a rise.

Can't remember who implied it on an earlier post, but they basically said that the crackdown is a way of collecting a percentage of the profits; yet under a legal guise. I guess that makes sense, as well as go along with my views that this is "business" and nothing personal. Also, there may be a bit of "show of power" involved there for some VIP, but I doubt that is the main purpose. I simply think it is a way for the pimps in brown, assigned to the Beach Road beat, to collect from their stables, in an arrangement that allows the "social workers" to have passage there. Round them up, process them, collect the fee, release them, on with the usual business. I truly believe, in the minds of the PIB, foreigner complaints do not enter in to the picture, unless that foreigner is involved with something that will benefit Thailand's image or pocketbook.

Can't remember who implied it on an earlier post, but they basically said that the crackdown is a way of collecting a percentage of the profits; yet under a legal guise. I guess that makes sense, as well as go along with my views that this is "business" and nothing personal. Also, there may be a bit of "show of power" involved there for some VIP, but I doubt that is the main purpose. I simply think it is a way for the pimps in brown, assigned to the Beach Road beat, to collect from their stables, in an arrangement that allows the "social workers" to have passage there. Round them up, process them, collect the fee, release them, on with the usual business. I truly believe, in the minds of the PIB, foreigner complaints do not enter in to the picture, unless that foreigner is involved with something that will benefit Thailand's image or pocketbook.

Totally agree - the police in Thailand are first and foremost businessmen.

I think that many visitors and expats grossly underestimate this - even after several visits or living here for years they fail to grasp the real extent of corruption and graft in Thailand.

My god that is a good idea. I could take a trip to Pattaya and leave my GF alone on the beach for a few minutes to go get a coke at the 7/11. The cops pick her up and I have a day alone in Pattaya.

I can see it now. Finally, I show up at the police station. Honey, what are you doing at the police station? Did you try to sell some? Not good, I thought you were a nice girl. No, police don't lie. She probably wouldn't even notice the lipstick on my collar.

Now if only I could get the exact time of the next crackdown.

If she's that much trouble, why not just cut her loose?:D

Inertia

You know what the women call the ladies who work Beach road? "Lady coconut." Cute eh? Much nicer than hooker, or whore. I think TV should change the name Beach Road Freelancer to Lady Coconut. Sounds better and the tourists would like it more. Example, "what do you want to do today? We go see lady coconut." Sounds better.

You know what the women call the ladies who work Beach road? "Lady coconut." Cute eh? Much nicer than hooker, or whore. I think TV should change the name Beach Road Freelancer to Lady Coconut. Sounds better and the tourists would like it more. Example, "what do you want to do today? We go see lady coconut." Sounds better.

No no mark45y, i think you misunderstood, it is "Coconut Lady" ie: "Did you see the coconut lady" same same "Did you see the Coconut Bull/Dog/Stallion/Elephant" !!!:lol:

Talk about deja vu all over again....you were the one who said, "Perhaps you don't look like a serious couple. Perhaps your girlfriend dresses inappropriately for a girlfriend."

I know what I said and the meaning thereof would have been obvious to anyone with half a brain, so quit asking stupid questions and go and pester someone else.

....and Beach Road is referred to as "Coconut Bar" in the sexpat forums.

A lot of concern over where the Beach Road hookers and ladyboys would go if they forced them to leave...

Who give a FF?

If it was soi dogs causing as many problems, they'd round them up, take them away and smash them in the head with a hammer.

Not that I'm saying that should happen to the whores and ladyboys, but Pattaya, rescue a small piece of your dignity...make the beaches safe and give them back to the people.

Note to self

½ = 2 x ¼

I know what I said and the meaning thereof would have been obvious to anyone with half a brain, so quit asking stupid questions and go and pester someone else.

A lot of concern over where the Beach Road hookers and ladyboys would go if they forced them to leave...

Who give a FF?

If it was soi dogs causing as many problems, they'd round them up, take them away and smash them in the head with a hammer.

Not that I'm saying that should happen to the whores and ladyboys, but Pattaya, rescue a small piece of your dignity...make the beaches safe and give them back to the people.

"give them back to the people. " - mmmm, so when was that then?

^most people do not mind the ladyboys and working ladies on Beach Rd. I think those with a stick up their bums are the only ones whinging. :P

Yeah, it's amazing how some sexily clad ladies along the beach front can cause people such distress.

Who give a FF?

Soi dogs do, in fact, cause a lot of problems that would be construed as a danger to society in countries where health issues are dealt with from a scientific view. Not so here, where logic is clouded by Animism, and the belief that these walking petri dishes have souls or spirits. Would you kill a relative who had come back as a dog? That is how they view this, so good luck with the hammer dreams.

I do not understand what problems you are describing, because you do not state them. Is that intentional, or do you have nothing to say that rationalizes the presence of these people as a threat? Good people, such as yourself, should be home and in bed by 11pm. What other reasons are there for being out so late? People who like to live life a bit risky go out at night and give it a go. If you are doing what you should be doing, then the twain should never meet. But in the daytime, what problems are you describing?

Your use of the word "whore" is an old English term for a prostitute or a promiscuous woman. On either account, what matter is it to you, whether the women in your range of sight are promiscuous or looking for a business transaction? My god, how you must fester in your imagination when you see a man and a woman having a conversation and smiling at each other. Isn't that true? How else would you know, and why would you care? Being such a good and reasonable person that you imply, I submit, what could you possibly want to do at Beach Road, at a reasonable hour of the day, that would make you feel threatened by these people?

I think that Thailand already has the dignity it feels it needs. I think that Thailand lets the people be and does not concern itself over what you think it should do. Although I often do not agree with this, I feel I have to side with the Thais on this one and personally state that you are altogether mad to impose your self-appointed righteousness on a people and location that a good person such as yourself has no business being at. The beaches will be safe when the water, and overactive imaginations such as yours, are no longer septic. I really can not fathom how people like you ever get a good nights rest as you toss and turn; imagining the vile acts that people are commuting as if they were intentionally doing it with you in mind. It isn't personal, so don't flatter yourself, and the sooner you let it go and work on yourself the better off you'll be.

If giving the beaches back to the people includes people with pious values such as yours, then it is my strong opinion that we are all in for a rude awakening.

Who give a FF?

Soi dogs do, in fact, cause a lot of problems that would be construed as a danger to society in countries where health issues are dealt with from a scientific view. Not so here, where logic is clouded by Animism, and the belief that these walking petri dishes have souls or spirits. Would you kill a relative who had come back as a dog? That is how they view this, so good luck with the hammer dreams.

I do not understand what problems you are describing, because you do not state them. Is that intentional, or do you have nothing to say that rationalizes the presence of these people as a threat? Good people, such as yourself, should be home and in bed by 11pm. What other reasons are there for being out so late? People who like to live life a bit risky go out at night and give it a go. If you are doing what you should be doing, then the twain should never meet. But in the daytime, what problems are you describing?

Your use of the word "whore" is an old English term for a prostitute or a promiscuous woman. On either account, what matter is it to you, whether the women in your range of sight are promiscuous or looking for a business transaction? My god, how you must fester in your imagination when you see a man and a woman having a conversation and smiling at each other. Isn't that true? How else would you know, and why would you care? Being such a good and reasonable person that you imply, I submit, what could you possibly want to do at Beach Road, at a reasonable hour of the day, that would make you feel threatened by these people?

I think that Thailand already has the dignity it feels it needs. I think that Thailand lets the people be and does not concern itself over what you think it should do. Although I often do not agree with this, I feel I have to side with the Thais on this one and personally state that you are altogether mad to impose your self-appointed righteousness on a people and location that a good person such as yourself has no business being at. The beaches will be safe when the water, and overactive imaginations such as yours, are no longer septic. I really can not fathom how people like you ever get a good nights rest as you toss and turn; imagining the vile acts that people are commuting as if they were intentionally doing it with you in mind. It isn't personal, so don't flatter yourself, and the sooner you let it go and work on yourself the better off you'll be.

If giving the beaches back to the people includes people with pious values such as yours, then it is my strong opinion that we are all in for a rude awakening.

Well said, that poster!! Hear! Hear!

Who give a FF?

Well said, that poster!! Hear! Hear!

Double "hear hear"!

It's incredible that anyone would come to Pattaya to complain about sex workers. What is their problem?

It reminds me of a comment from a lady friend who didn't like sand: "The only thing I don't like about the beach is the sand", she used to joke.

Edited by tropo

oh no, we come to pattaya for the shops and the haute cuisine...

Understood. However, my feeling is that the beach promenade should be a pleasant place for everyone, including the many families we now DO have here in great abundance. The prostitutes are so thick there that they soil what should be the most important geographical feature of any urban beach resort. There are still hundreds of thousands of prostitutes available anytime within mere minutes of the beach road promenade.

100% agree with u Jingthing,if the government want to advertise Pattaya as a tourist resort,then they need to walk along beach rd without katoys,prostitutes and pimps getting in their faces.I would love to walk along beach rd,sea side,at night and enjoy the breeze and views but i havent done this for 6 years now.The shop side of beach rd is too narrow to have a good walk.

I would also like Jomtien complex to have some rules about gay boys shouting at tourists going by,its utter disgusting,and they should tout their business inside the premises,and i have stopped going there now,as most of my many mates,and i think thats one of the reasons the place is nearly desserted.

100% agree with u Jingthing,if the government want to advertise Pattaya as a tourist resort,then they need to walk along beach rd without katoys,prostitutes and pimps getting in their faces.I would love to walk along beach rd,sea side,at night and enjoy the breeze and views but i havent done this for 6 years now.The shop side of beach rd is too narrow to have a good walk.

I would also like Jomtien complex to have some rules about gay boys shouting at tourists going by,its utter disgusting,and they should tout their business inside the premises,and i have stopped going there now,as most of my many mates,and i think thats one of the reasons the place is nearly desserted.

you guys should really live in America (tip: Texas, Utah,..) where you have the bigot sexual climate you are obviously looking for.

If I had the choice of walking along a beach populated by prostitutes or rednecks and Tea Party supporters - I'd go for prostitutes every time!

Perhaps Pattaya council cold advertise something along the lines of.........

"The Moral Majority don't come here"

Edited by Deeral

Who give a FF?

You are probably right. For a moment there I forgot why people go to Pattaya and why you probably live there.

Why have a pleasant and safe beach road when you can have 2 miles of crack whores, thieving ladyboys and feral street gays.

I guess Pattaya is what it is and those that live there enjoy it for just that.

Carry on.

Who give a FF?

You are probably right. For a moment there I forgot why people go to Pattaya and why you probably live there.

Why have a pleasant and safe beach road when you can have 2 miles of crack whores, thieving ladyboys and feral street gays.

Carry on.

" miles of crack whores, thieving ladyboys and feral street gays." - I think this says very little about Pattaya but a lot about the poster!whistling.gif

" miles of crack whores, thieving ladyboys and feral street gays." - I think this says very little about Pattaya but a lot about the poster!"

Really?

What does it say about the poster?

It sounds like the ramblings of an anally suppressed bigot....does that fit with you?It also suggests that the poster really knows very little about the sex workers of Pattaya.expressions like"Crack whore""Thieving"and"Feral"

are the giveaways.

Why do people try to comment on stuff about which they appear to know zilch?

Edited by Deeral

Carry on.

You catch on fast. Why are you here?

I find it incredible that anyone would holiday or live in Pattaya and complain about street workers.

It would be like a tourist walking down King's Cross in Sydney then complaining about the brothels....or the red-light district of Amsterdam etc etc. I'm sure people from most countries can name at least one such district back at home.

Moving the ladies form Beach Road merely forces them to relocate somewhere else. Next thing we'll have a thread from someone complaining there's too many freelancers in Walking Street.

It's really nothing to do with the ladys by the beach or the inept local bobbies, it is just the annual fish for the TV members that have 1) never been to Pattaya, 2) not allowed to go to Pattaya and 3) Crying in their beer in Chang Mai because they left Pattaya - and WOW, this current topic has caught them all!!!!!:cheesy: :cheesy: