Old Man & Young Woman

flyingfox

What really goes through your mind?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We've all seen couples in Thailand with massive age discrepancies. He can easily be her grandfather yet he's got a proud walk, a twinkle in his eye, and with a little luck, a ------ in his pants while he walks down the street and turns to enter his hotel with his new found adolescent companion.

I'm a long term expat but I still sometimes cringe but I also feel joy for the ol' fella. We should all be so lucky.

What goes through your mind?

post-105547-067665800 1286894238_thumb.j

nothing.

its such a common sight. I'm reversed on this now. I have started to pitty the young guys who don't realise that like as not, they are fishing in the same pool as gramps. There is rarely a difference in social profile/ettiquette/looks between what a guy in his 20's or thirties is walking around with, and what a man 2 or three times his age is limping along with. I often wonder how many shrivelled up on wieners that hotty had jumped all over before making some young stud the luckiest man in the village by marrying him.

I'm starting to the think of it like this. The old boys ain't all that daft. They may kid on about love and other nonesense but really they know the deal and at that time of life its not a bad one.

These young guns though that are suckling at the same teet might be in for some heart ache though if they get to attached.

change the poll to an option for "don't give a flying <deleted>" and I'll cast my vote in a new york minute~

Edited by Loz

Loz if you teach learn to spell.

and that's how to ruin a good thread, :blink:

Learn to spell!!!! jeez, how old are you?

I bet you didnt even take part in the poll did you! just came on here to try and make yourself look good, well, you failed, so crawl back into your hole will you.

and at least Loz writes something, half of your posts are just pictures :blink: I bet you read the daily sport as well dont you, or look at the photos should I say.

Edited by onnut

In my early days here I guess I was kind of shocked by the sight of a couple with a 30/40/50 year age difference. Now, it's a fairly normal occurrence and don't give it much thought.

I do feel slightly annoyed ( for want of a better word ) when I see an especially old guy with a young wife/partner and a young child. To me it's totally irresponsible for a guy in his late sixties/ early seventies to be producing kids when he probably won't live long enough to see them leave school.

nothing.

change the poll to an option for "don't give a flying <deleted>" and I'll cast my vote in a new york minute~

Same as Loz...."Nothing".

None of my business.

Besides I have better things to do. Add the option Loz requested...

In my early days here I guess I was kind of shocked by the sight of a couple with a 30/40/50 year age difference. Now, it's a fairly normal occurrence and don't give it much thought.

I do feel slightly annoyed ( for want of a better word ) when I see an especially old guy with a young wife/partner and a young child. To me it's totally irresponsible for a guy in his late sixties/ early seventies to be producing kids when he probably won't live long enough to see them leave school.

Couldn't resist DoubtingThomas following JUDAS.....................

Agree to a point on old gits not seeing their kids grow up, but these days it's not unreasonable to expect to live well into your 80's, so many of them will still be around, which is more than you can say of the 20 something Thai dads, so you go figure who the kids are likely better off with!

I have a mate I go drinking with who's even older than me. The girls flock to him. He's in good shape, granted, but his mate is <deleted>' ugly! Anyway, the girls tell me they really like the really old blokes because they often can't manage it so it's money for old rope, if you'll excuse the terminology! Young blokes want to shag them stupid and "have no money".

it's pathetic, its for men who can't control their own emotion or lifes and only think about sex.

All these guys were the same one who in their 20's needed to have sex 5 times a day in a degrading way. That's all they can do in their sad lonely lives.

I just feel sorry for both of them.

I do get angry when they get them pregnant. As it was said before, it's goddamn irresponsible to have a kid at that age and not only because you're a loser but because you wont be able to support your kid for much longer and he'll end up a gay gogo dancer then a hair dresser and live a miserably unhappy life because you couldnt learn to paint or collect stamp or whatever old people do instead of shagging.

it's pathetic, its for men who can't control their own emotion or lifes and only think about sex.

All these guys were the same one who in their 20's needed to have sex 5 times a day in a degrading way. That's all they can do in their sad lonely lives.

I do get angry when they get them pregnant. As it was said before, it's goddamn irresponsible to have a kid at that age and not only because you're a loser but because you wont be able to support your kid for much longer and he'll end up a gay gogo dancer then a hair dresser and live a miserably unhappy life because you couldnt learn to paint or collect stamp or whatever old people do instead of shagging.

That's a bit unfair! I know a few old boys who have plenty of money and the kids will be well looked after.

Gay gogo! <deleted>.

That's a bit unfair! I know a few old boys who have plenty of money and the kids will be well looked after.

Gay gogo! <deleted>.

I think he was joking................

Actually probably better the old lads have kids, least they are around to raise them and spend heaps of time with them. If he wants a little one and can afford to do it - why the fk not>? :)

Poor ilyelol doesnt like shagging? Why the hel_l should there be a cutoff date when you shag? If you are able to do so - sex is rather healthy/natural and keeps the old very young. :jap:

Edited by britmaveric

Actually probably better the old lads have kids, least they are around to raise them and spend heaps of time with them. If he wants a little one and can afford to do it - why the fk not>? :)

Yeah, probably keeps him young too. Exhausted, but young! Better than sitting outside some bar sucking cheap beer every day from 11am.

The only interesting thing about this topic is how on earth someone's got the time and energy to care so much about what other people do.

Is it some sort of genetic defect..?

Why do you think we care? Why did you post? Do you care? No? Nor do we.

Mind you, you could say the same about 90% of the topics here. Nothing better to do, I suppose. Unlike the blokes with young kids!

I disagree with that point of view since noone can predict how long somebody is going to live for, young or old. 30 yr olds seemingly in the prime of their lives have kicked the bucket for no apparent reason, so you can't use the same yardstick to compartmentalize everyone in that way in my opinion.

However, the quality of a man's sperm deteriorates with age and the likelyhood of an old geezer producing a deformed child increases tenfold after the age of 60. So yes, it can be regarded as irresponsible in that respect to consider having kids so late in life.

What do you do with an old, successful racehorse? You put him out to stud, of course. Nobody is interested when he's young and unproven.

Of course, the mare doesn't get much say in it and doesn't need to. The Thai mare, on the other hand, has only herself to blame if she chooses an old nag fit only for the glue factory to sire her.

If she's smart, she'll end up with a champion foal.

It is abundantly transparent to anyone who has had even the slightest decent upbringing with morals, self respect and values drummed into them that a senior man of 50 years + having a sexual relationship with a teenager or 20 something is "OK" is nothing less then depraved, sick and twisted pervert who should be utterly ashamed of themselves and shouldn't even be considered as a valued member of society.