Honda Cbr 250R 2011

LOSHonda

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not very handy on computers. I am saving to buy a CBR and when I get one I would like to get it painted in the new Castrol honda colours like the world superbike team. Could some kind man show me what a CBR would look like in those colours?

there you go

post-77479-0-83548700-1298607665_thumb.j

CBR250 for sale for 94,000 in Phuket. 4,200km.

http://www.bahtsold....il.php?id=70266

Oddly enough hes also selling a Ninja 250. Only 790km.

Both for far less than new.

Maybe because the owner is in Iraq?

From the ninja ad:

owner left a year ago.serviceman US to Irak thats why so less km.

Blimey. I thought my CBR250 was early when I got it before xmas. This lad got his a whole yr before mine. And put 4200km on it while having his ninja too. :rolleyes:

Get a bus to BKK and the dealers next to Major Ratchayothin, and under the Sanam Pao BTS are selling ABS for 130k. I put one of their phone numbers in this thread awhile back.

Heard some dealers in the North are 115-120k for the ABS. Try to find out, then fly up, ride it back, and save yourself 10 grand.

Honda dealer in Trat have (or had last week) red abs 118k

that sounds soo much better. you would not have the tel or adress so i could call them? cheers

Sorry dont have number or address you could try sending a PM to 'drift' as by post number 2266 on pg91 of this thread he seems to use them too. All i can tell you is its on the road from Trat to Laem Ngop (maybe 1km south of Trat center) opposite the shell garage) Approximate location on attached mappost-72115-0-38356900-1298683275_thumb.j

Sorry dont have number or address you could try sending a PM to 'drift' as by post number 2266 on pg91 of this thread he seems to use them too. All i can tell you is its on the road from Trat to Laem Ngop (maybe 1km south of Trat center) opposite the shell garage) Approximate location on attached mappost-72115-0-38356900-1298683275_thumb.j

than you very much sketcher. i have learned, that there should be one dealer in pattaya Thai on the right near the travel lights opposite Tony's food court as you come onto 3rd road. i will go there on monday as he sold the non abs for 110.000 so i´ll see to that first. but if he has changed pis policy - i´ll go to trat for sure and break in the bike on the way back:-). i can´t wait....

This guy seems to be selling his, but what is of interest is the paint job.

56_1118_e4d60a1e6292dc1.jpg

56_1118_d7f27d1041abc92.jpg

Or not... as it's all stickers.

Is red and silver underneath. Says the sticker job cost 19,000b. Which sounds a bit expensive to me, but is obviously a complex job which is well done with a high level of skill.

finally i picked up my bike. As i said they replaced the piston head and its rings. Driving around sounded little smoother and i dindt recognize any "knockings" yet seems like its gone, looking forward for a longer trip!

I just got back on Friday from three days; two nights up in Kanchnaburi, went from Hua Hin to Kanchanaburi via Chom Bung. Toured around the area went as far as Sangklaburi and the bike performed really well.

On the way back on Friday in Ratchaburi I was stopped at one of the traffic lights, it was a long stop, so I took full advantage to relax a bit and stretch out.

Just as the light was approaching the 10s to go a young Thai guy drew up beside me in a modified two stroke.

I could tell he wanted to dice, but I just could not be bothered, anyway he proceeded to jump the light early and pulled away.

When he was about 20m away he kicked out his right leg in what I took to be a victory salute, but unfortunately he clipped the pick-up in front of him and down he went.

I managed to avoid him, but I am not sure if the vehicles behind me did.

Let's hope he is okay and hopefully has learned a lesson, but I doubt it.

I just got back on Friday from three days; two nights up in Kanchnaburi, went from Hua Hin to Kanchanaburi via Chom Bung. Toured around the area went as far as Sangklaburi and the bike performed really well.

Nice. I was really impressed with Ratchaburi and in particular Chom Bung on a day ride last week. Seems like a very nice place to stop for a night. The way up to Sangklaburi is lovely too.

Sounds like a great ride. Was thinking to head to the mountains behind Petchaburi today but have other stuff need doing. You live in a good place for riding down in HH.

Nice. I was really impressed with Ratchaburi and in particular Chom Bung on a day ride last week. Seems like a very nice place to stop for a night. The way up to Sangklaburi is lovely too.

Sounds like a great ride. Was thinking to head to the mountains behind Petchaburi today but have other stuff need doing. You live in a good place for riding down in HH.

Petchaburi and Prachuap Kirikhan provinces are both good areas for riding, though I tend to avoid the weekends are there seems always to be a fair few numbnuts about then.:thumbsup:

Think I've seen two for sale. The one in Phuket is probably a rental, probably made a nice wedge off it already.

With the ever growing demand and no new bikes coming for months (if even then) could probably sell now for the price I bought it for, or even more. :D

Think I've seen two for sale. The one in Phuket is probably a rental, probably made a nice wedge off it already.

With the ever growing demand and no new bikes coming for months (if even then) could probably sell now for the price I bought it for, or even more. :D

Definitely. I think a lot of the Thai people interested in this bike are going to be people with money who would happily pay over the odds to get the bike quickly. Makes me laugh when you see the foreigners here complaining about the current price and trying to find it as cheap as possible. Don't get me wrong if you want to shop around for a good price then great but when people get upset about it I find it a little ridiculous. If you ask me the price of the bike will as likely go up as it will come down at all.

I went to look at an Ern6... the sale of my Honda would cover the deposit, insurance, etc...

Archived