Isaan Man Loses Penis

george

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as she was a good deal older than him , ( well into her 50's) , her defence in court could be that she was suffering from penile dementia.

and yes....... it will stand up in court.

:o

Do you think that because the reattached part has a 50/50 chance of functioning properly that the lady should have her sentence halved? :D

as she was a good deal older than him , ( well into her 50's) , her defence in court could be that she was suffering from penile dementia.

:D

Do you think that because the reattached part has a 50/50 chance of functioning properly that the lady should have her sentence halved? :D

Not forgetting he has already had 35 years of use out of it. So if you where to say he'd live till about 70, he's used it for 50% so she could have it halved again :o At this rate she'll get off and he'll be put away :D

Not forgetting he has already had 35 years of use out of it. So if you where to say he'd live till about 70, he's used it for 50% so she could have it halved again :o At this rate she'll get off and he'll be put away :D

...Only 35 years...add on all the use with the mistresses....she`ll definitely get off and he`ll get at least 20 years.. :D

Leaving her for another woman and not having sex fo the last time?  :D  He deserved it.  :o

It's funny how a women cuts off a man's pride and joy and we have a giggle about it. But i wonder what would be said on here if a two timing woman had her breast cut off by the cheated husband and the men on here said she'd desrved it...Food for thought

Edited by mrbojangles

Eurgh!! That sounds worse than having your nob chopped off!! I think the funny side of it is just the irony of the whole story - I can imagine the idiot going up boldly to his mrs and thinking he was actually going to have sex with her after he tells her he was leaving her for another!! What a shock he must have had! The poor idiot gets it chopped and is totally humiliated! In fact the more I think about it the funnier it gets!

Leaving her for another woman and not having sex fo the last time?  :D  He deserved it.  :o

It's funny how a women cuts off a man's pride and joy and we have a giggle about it. But i wonder what would be said on here if a two timing woman had her breast cut off by the cheated husband and the men on here said she'd desrved it...Food for thought

It isn't right for a woman to cheat but your right I wouldn't say a woman deserved a missing breast.

Anyway I've got nothing to fear I don't cheat. :D

Leaving her for another woman and not having sex fo the last time?  :D  He deserved it.  :D

It isn't right for a woman to cheat but your right I wouldn't say a woman deserved a missing breast.

So by that rational.... the man didn't deserve to lose his penis.. :o

totster :D

Leaving her for another woman and not having sex fo the last time?  :D  He deserved it.  :D

Okay okay. He didn't deserve that. I'm so <deleted> sorry if I offended you guys or your sausages. :D

He just deserved a punch in the face.

Okay okay. He didn't deserve that. I'm so <deleted> sorry if I offended you guys or your sausages. :D

He just deserved a punch in the face.

Yep... pain and hurt is acceptable... but permanant maiming is too far IMHO.. :D

If a guy did that to me I'm not quite sure what I'd do. Things like that make me glad I'm single.

We're not all bad Icey. In my own personal defence, i can honestly say i've never two-timed any body...ever. Been tempted though :o Only messin (don't want to qualify for the "lopping off" of my best friend) :D

If a guy did that to me I'm not quite sure what I'd do. Things like that make me glad I'm single.

We're not all bad Icey. In my own personal defence, i can honestly say i've never two-timed any body...ever. Been tempted though :o Only messin (don't want to qualify for the "lopping off" of my best friend) :D

When I'm in a relationship I want to be single. When I'm single I want a relationship. Maybe being single is the best option, besides all the guys I've had have been bad.

When I'm in a relationship I want to be single. When I'm single I want a relationship. Maybe being single is the best option, besides all the guys I've had have been bad.

Why don't you just have lots of "short relationships" then.... ? :D

Bambi - I've got to make some effort to end my singleness. Anyway there are positive points in relationships.

Jai Yen Yen Then Ice,...you have plenty time to find guys ..you are still young..alot of fish in sea even Thai gulf :o

BTW , hope you find a good 1 soon ..but dont forget to study hard too ...education is the impotant thing for your future

care u

BB

Why don't you just have lots of "short relationships" then.... ? :D

If she wanted a short relationship, Lampshade would be an option :D