Hunting In Samui Or Thailand

BigC

<deleted>! You want to 'go hunting' on Samui? Where and for what? 'Or anywhere in Thailand'? Well why not try one of the National Parks where encroachment is already decimating what fauna there is left!:angry: What the hel_l's the matter with people like you? Just go to bloody Lotus or Big C :lol: Like everyone else!

Really?????:annoyed: Can't you tell when someone's tongue is in their cheek just to get the typical response from easily offended, I love my pussy above anyone else people like you.

Who yanked your chain? Butt OUT!

Wait a minute, BigC has a boat in it's avatar, and your nick's Seaeagle. You're not posting your revolting views under two accounts are you?:ph34r:

Here we go again! :angry: Another holier than thou newbie that doesn't remember to switch on his or their sense of humour whilst logging onto TV, especially the Samui forum. You obviously haven't taken any time at all to read this forum before preaching to us all so I will try to explain things very slowly for you. :annoyed:

There are a group of us here who enjoy a little banter between ourselves. Itmakes the days go a little happier ;) Like myself posting about BBQ'ing baby dolphin and dropping the temp of the aircon whilst Greenpeace was here. Whilst most people on this forum understand a little humour it always amazes me the amount that do not. :o

Also big C may have a boat in his avatar but the other poster is SCREAMING EAGLE not SEA EAGLE and you only have to look at the spelling of Big C to see that the two could never be the same person.

Big C. Maybe we could organise a night at the shooting range where we can blast the hel_l out of some targets ? Maybe get the whole committee together and hold a defence exercise ? I would be up for a bit of that.

I once took out a cow with a 66mm anti tank round whilst on an exercise in wales. Not a pretty sight I can tell you and not a lot left to BBQ :D

Reminds me of exercises out of Durranhill Camp, Carlisle when we went to the Northumberland Ranges(Otterburn) and a few sheep got in the way of shells,

but we were too far away to see much. Thank God.

Were your exercises at Tonfannau?

No, answered myself, just looked up your age, far too young , Tonfannau was obliterets by The MD more than 30 years ago.!

Edited by Wellington

<deleted>! You want to 'go hunting' on Samui? Where and for what? 'Or anywhere in Thailand'? Well why not try one of the National Parks where encroachment is already decimating what fauna there is left!:angry: What the hel_l's the matter with people like you? Just go to bloody Lotus or Big C :lol: Like everyone else!

Really?????:annoyed: Can't you tell when someone's tongue is in their cheek just to get the typical response from easily offended, I love my pussy above anyone else people like you.

Wait a minute, BigC has a boat in it's avatar, and your nick's Seaeagle. You're not posting your revolting views under two accounts are you?:ph34r:

Here we go again! :angry: Another holier than thou newbie that doesn't remember to switch on his or their sense of humour whilst logging onto TV, especially the Samui forum. You obviously haven't taken any time at all to read this forum before preaching to us all so I will try to explain things very slowly for you. :annoyed:

There are a group of us here who enjoy a little banter between ourselves. Itmakes the days go a little happier ;) Like myself posting about BBQ'ing baby dolphin and dropping the temp of the aircon whilst Greenpeace was here. Whilst most people on this forum understand a little humour it always amazes me the amount that do not. :o

Also big C may have a boat in his avatar but the other poster is SCREAMING EAGLE not SEA EAGLE and you only have to look at the spelling of Big C to see that the two could never be the same person.

Big C. Maybe we could organise a night at the shooting range where we can blast the hel_l out of some targets ? Maybe get the whole committee together and hold a defence exercise ? I would be up for a bit of that.

I once took out a cow with a 66mm anti tank round whilst on an exercise in wales. Not a pretty sight I can tell you and not a lot left to BBQ :D

Was the cow armed and/or dangerous? I hear that they can give a nasty lick!

Well said Dunc. Sometimes newbies really get on my nerves but, hey, life's too short to get upset!:rolleyes:

The problem is to get a gun.

Alt 1. Let's buy some bunnies and go to the shooting range.

Alt 2.Perhaps someone has a police neighbour that we can give a black label and borrow his gun. Then we can shoot some chicken.

Alt 3. Fishing with dynamite?

Edited by PoorSucker

newbies? shall we talk newbies screamingeagle?

And since this thread actually just seems a troll designed to inflame, which its done quite well, and already generated the usual codswallop,

I think it is safely closed.

//CLOSED//