Which Skins Age Well?

Loz

its interesting that skin is not the same. for example as a black guy i'm MUCH less prone to skin cancer and my age is harder to pin point. i feel blessed to be in the skin i'm in. never used sun cream never burned. how about you? oh, my skin is also known to grow longer and wider in in places to which ladies find anything from pleasing to intimidating. :)

I am a white guy, not fish belly white, but not that far away either. I always wear short sleeves so after many year in the land of perpetual sun, my arms have become a beautiful shade quite a few degrees darker than the rest of me. I don't own sunscreen, rarely wear a hat, and the only time I get a burn is if I go shirtless. This is rare however because I don't wish to tempt the ladies into sin.

I thought Loz was talking about skin, not peckers. As far as skin is concerned I think Loz is correct. Black's skin have evolved over eons to adapt to hot, sunny locations. By contrast, the white skin of caucasians has adapted to more northern climates. But, there are many white skinned people who can get a good tan, while others, like red heads can never adjust well to the sun. I"ve got both of the white skin genes. My tather was a red head as are both my sisters. My mother was a natural blonde. I tend more to my mothers side and can get a tan if I take it slow and easy. But, I'm NEVER going to get real dark. Another poster started a topic about the aging process with Thais. Thais look younger than they really are until they reach their fourties and fifties, then the aging process seems to go into over drive and catches up to the caucasians. But, again we are only speaking in generalities. There are examples at both ends of the scale.