What Do You Thing About It?

Lammbock

Hello Pattaya People,

Enjoying my holiday time in Pattaya Beach for a short wile with my Friend visiting me in Thailand we notice compare to Bangkok where everything is separated here you have a mix of Ladyboys and real Girls all over the Beer Bars. Why is that so? In my opinion it is exactly not fair to "first time foreigners" visiting Thailand.

If they would like to enjoy a night with a Girl and will get surprised by a bone they won't be coming back i guess.

Why is that so mixed up here? Don't you personally think it isn't fair to foreigners sometimes? :unsure:

I admit, some of them do look very beautiful and lady like but if somebody never being to Thailand he won't see the difference.

Best Regards, :jap:

Lammbock

Couldnt care less because I do not go out looking for either. but I have to say I do get a kick out of some newbie taking a LB home for the night thinking it is a women.

I remember one night a Swede came up to me and said in a drunken state that he thought the girls were beautiful :D only to see him waltz out of the place with his arm around one hel_l of an ugly ladyboy. :lol:

Couldnt care less because I do not go out looking for either. but I have to say I do get a kick out of some newbie taking a LB home for the night thinking it is a women.

I remember one night a Swede came up to me and said in a drunken state that he thought the girls were beautiful :D only to see him waltz out of the place with his arm around one hel_l of an ugly ladyboy. :lol:

To be honest i do get a laugh out of it too,but how anybody cannot see the diffrence,even a newbie is beyond me,even the katao suay ones

Yeh, your right, but I guess that some of the bar owners want to have something for everyone. Im sure a few first timers were fooled, but then maybe they were happy with the results! 55555. Not fair to the customers though, I would not like to have to ask the sex of someone, before sitting down and talking with them.

Yeh, your right, but I guess that some of the bar owners want to have something for everyone. Im sure a few first timers were fooled, but then maybe they were happy with the results! 55555. Not fair to the customers though, I would not like to have to ask the sex of someone, before sitting down and talking with them.

You shouldnt have to ask, you should be able to tell. I always think if somebody takes a LB by "mistake" it is some sort of subconscious choice and that deep down they really are looking for that.

I think it is so obvious, big feet, shoulders, hands, adam apple, voice, actions, face shape. if you cant tell by that lot then you want it really! deep down that is. :D

they could all have badges ie.--------------------" TIP F " or " FAR M "

but i suppose the lbs will lie and put F anyway----------------hey ho

i know ask them all to say----------- " i'm not a pheasant plucker i'm a pheasant pluckers son and i'm only plucking pheasants till the pheasant plucker comes '

that will sort the men from the boys and no mistake !!

you ask them to say---------------

i'm not a pheasant plucker i'm a pheasant pluckers son and i'm only plucking pheasants till the pheasant plucker comes

that will sort the men from the boys and no mistake he he

I'm with the OP. I think it contravenes whatever passes for the Trades Descriptions Act here in Thailand and from a personal (and musical) point of view whenever I see a ladyboy in a bar I just: "Walk on by".

If you are not sure just ask.... LB will tell you. The last thing they want is to have trouble when you go back to where you stay.

Must admit I do get a laff myself when I see this situation - few mates of mine were on a right session. Make a long story short we stopped off in a bar for a drink, next thing I see my mate snogging what he thought was a bird. He saw us laffing and sort of knew smth was up so he asked and well yes it was indeed a ladyboy. Then he found himself another bird and well it was again another ladyboy. I was conversing with an actual lady and she was literally pissing herself - apparently our mate picked the only two ladyboys in said bar of ladies. I guess the price one pays when you like tall ladies. :lol: