First Day

momosan

We (myself, wife, mum, baby) drove down from bkk last night to a room already booked and paid for by dad (who himself lives here in Pattaya). First night pretty good weather, no rain, last week dad was constantly complaining about rain and flooding here in Pattaya, so lucky for us I guess. In the morning didn't know where to go for brekky so came on here for a quick look around and decided on Lek's Villa (18/2 (110 baht buffet)). Excellent value for money, nice food and great coffee (4 cups). Then we went to the floating market (2nd time for myself and wife) my mum's never been there so we took her for a look round. Baby's sleeping now and I'm stumped as to do something this afternoon and tonight. And tomorrow for that matter (last day here). So some suggestions pretty please for something to do/see around here. Yesterday night when we went for dinner at Central on the baht bus we went past what looked like a carnival with big ferris wheel and all, is it worth a pop in??

Finally very good (nice and light) traffic around today.

Cheers all round. :lol:

Edited by momosan

Nong Nooch is beautiful. Do not take the 1/2 day tour. Not enough time. A minivan picks you up at your hotel, drives to Jomtien, meets with other vans, then all people get on a bus. Too much time is lost. Hire a taxi to drive the family out.

The 1,000,000 year Crocodile Park is fun too. I did that and Nong Nooch on my first trip out on separate days. Mini Siam might be fun for the kids. Maybe not so much for the adults.

Pattaya water park on the way to Jomtien is good too. One of you may want to ride the Zip Line that goes from the top of the tower.

Nong Nooch is well worth a visit, the baht bus from nakula/bangkok hospital heading for sattahip goes right past the door

I can't imagine that it goes ''right past the door''. Is there transport that takes you from the road to the entrance?

Nong Nooch is well worth a visit, the baht bus from nakula/bangkok hospital heading for sattahip goes right past the door

I can't imagine that it goes ''right past the door''. Is there transport that takes you from the road to the entrance?

:whistling: Long walk:o

:whistling: Long walk:o

Bout 6 kilos , but there are 2 Tuk tuks that will take you there for 100 baht.I live not to far from the gardens- Best way is hire a taxi or get a motobike taxi.Unless you like being herded like cattle.