English Teachers Need In Krabi

Welcome to the forum and best of luck in the search for a teacher.

If anyone wants to contact the OP, you can feel free to post here or to use the PM function.

Remember not to put email addresses on the open forum, but a phone number is permissible.

Since it sounds like the school is looking for someone rather quickly, it might be wise to call the number if your interested.

I would think that Krabi would be one of those coveted places to work.

Since it sounds like the school is looking for someone rather quickly, it might be wise to call the number if your interested.

I would think that Krabi would be one of those coveted places to work.

Agree

if they cannot even find Teachers at a lovely and laid-back place such as Krabi, how can schools at Nongbualamphu, Kamphaeng Phet or Amnat Charoen fill their positions ?

Dear iBark

Thanks, we offer salary 30,000 baht , teaching hour not more than 24 hour per week in secondary school,full time job.

In the primary school pay 300 baht per hour,part time job. 12-22 hour per week.

Please contact me 0811955972 very soon,due of our starting job on November 2010

Thanks,

Chok

Hello Chok,

Do you still need teachers? I am near finshing my contract teaching in The Maldives. I am a native English speaker.

Kind regards

Yvonne

Hi,

I would be very interested in working at your school in Krabi. I can start now, as I am in Thailand at the moment.

I have been working at an Indonesian bilingual school, PrimeOne School for over 4 years and am looking for work at the moment.

Regards,

Sarah K. Michel

Edited by thaiphoon
CV attachment removed for security reasons. Contact the OP by PM.

Dear Sara

Good news, we offer salary 30,000 baht , teaching hour not more than 24 hour per week in secondary school,full time job.

In the primary school pay 300 baht per hour,part time job. about 12-22 hour per week.

Please contact me this *(Email address edited out)*very soon,due of our starting job on May 2011

Thanks,

Chokchai

PS:Please sent your resume(CV)as soon as possible.[twitter][/twitter]

Hi,

I would be very interested in working at your school in Krabi. I can start now, as I am in Thailand at the moment.

I have been working at an Indonesian bilingual school, PrimeOne School for over 4 years and am looking for work at the moment.

Regards,

Sarah K. Michel

Edited by Scott
Email address edited out/Scott

• 8 months later...

The peak time for jobs is in March-April, with the regular school term beginning in May. The second semester begins after the October Semester break, when there will be some people leaving, changing jobs and a few schools changing or adding classes.

Throughout the remainder of the year, there are job openings, but finding work is a little more challenging. The Language schools have a fair amount of turnover of staff as well as classes beginning and ending.

Much of it depends on your qualifications combined with a bit of luck.

Can the op specify what not more than 24 hours means for a full time job? Does it mean 24 hours contact plus preparation? Moreover, does only the full time job get a work permit or not?

How about the part time job? The number of hours advertised qualifies as a full-time job in my experience. Is that a clever way of saying no work permit because part-time?

Doesn't sound so good. (my bad)

On the lighter side I am sure he will find some people ready to "compromise" and take the positions. Even though Krabi is aewsommmme I still would not touch those jobs. Probably fifty kids to a class, no air con, no resources etc--would be nice if the op gave more details so I could retract my comments and make amends.

Edited by LazySlipper