Post Ur Pictures

Shivek

So, what's the fuss.

Thats me:

photo-3939.gif

Whoever sights me in BKK is entitled to buy me a bottle of Singh but surely only within "the hours". :D

Come on dudes and dudesses your feature ain't be worse than that, can it? :o

Cheers,

Richard

I have been conned into posting my photo here,

Shivek you're a nitwit - go back to playing computer games and looking for nud_e ladies in them.

...are you 8 years old?

You're pissin me now! <deleted> is ur problem? I play what games whats to u? Did i say anything about u going back and playing ur stupid game and take drugs in those? Who the <deleted> are u to call me a nitwit? Look at ur self before talking about others. Moderators, if u find this thread foolish lock it so that people here wont just start insulting others!

I have a few pictures on my phone but I don't know how to get them off the phone and onto the computer.  Anyone familiar with this? My phone is a Samsung D500

can that phone send email?

if it can, u just send the file in your email , and save it

Bambi

Yeah, I can send e-mails from my phone to the computer, somehow ...That is sort of the problem as I haven't a clue how to do it (it is a lot more complicated than is sounds) ...a lot of my picutres from Thailand are on my phone, so I would really like to be able to get them on my comp.

Thanks for the reply BambinA

Yeah, I can send e-mails from my phone to the computer, somehow ...That is sort of the problem as I haven't a clue how to do it (it is a lot more complicated than is sounds) ...a lot of my picutres from Thailand are on my phone, so I would really like to be able to get them on my comp.

Thanks for the reply BambinA

try to find out from manual ..do you still have?

D500 manual download

Bambi :o

I don't know how to put pics onto the computer, but if it helps people to create a mental picture of me, I am made up of three parts: intellect, physique and looks, which are almost identical to those of Stephen Hawking, Charles Atlas and Keanu Reeves.

Unfortunately, these similarities are not in that order, with the result that I am like most loose-head props - fat, ugly and stupid. This is no way to go through life, which is why I drink. (However, God is a loose-head prop).

I don't know how to put pics onto the computer, but if it helps people to create a mental picture of me, I am made up of three parts: intellect, physique and looks, which are almost identical to those of Stephen Hawking, Charles Atlas and Keanu Reeves.

Unfortunately, these similarities are not in that order, with the result that I am like most loose-head props - fat, ugly and stupid. This is no way to go through life, which is why I drink. (However, God is a loose-head prop).

:o:D:D