Ubc Installation

I have noticed UBC are running a promotion , free installation and 1 month free . I rang the main service centre with my address and home number and they told me I had to contact my local agent in samui . So I went to the booth in tesco lotus on 3 occations , and no body is ever there , even picked up there leaflet showing the offer , have rang the number many times ( local samui number ) and again nobody answers ... ( Also they seem to advertise higher prices then the ubc website )

Anyway , if you have ubc , who did you contact to install ? And how quick where they to come and install ? , are national ubc promotions available on samui ? Or am I likely to get riped off by the local agent

Cheers

and they do not open before 10 am Mon to Sat. At times I have found them closed again at 3 pm.

The install/call out engineer is usually next day.

If you rent, the service is better than if you buy. (if you live on the island- rent it. Repairs are free.)

Yes - they do try the occasional rip off, but it will not be much. (now and then a 20 baht/50 baht 'service charge'.

In 10 years - only once have I had the "cannot print a receipt" only to find that the payment was not recorded at HO. I look after 12 accounts, and the girl is no longer there. These days they always give receipts for the paymaents

Yes, national promos are available here. Sometimes they do 3 months free for a particular package. (gold/platinum etc)

Thanks tropicalevo

Will pop down there tomorrow , will rent as its 282 per month , plus 2000 for plat . If they install for free and give one month for free , I presume there is no upfront payment . Do they require blue book or anything for your property ?

Thanks tropicalevo

Will pop down there tomorrow , will rent as its 282 per month , plus 2000 for plat . If they install for free and give one month for free , I presume there is no upfront payment . Do they require blue book or anything for your property ?

They need a deposit for the equipment.

Thanks poosucker , will pop down there tomorrow , hope they are open , never pay to much attention to the shops on the ringroad as all eyes are on the road ! ,

there not open in sundays

sorry bigc needs to correct you on your grammer. " they are not open on Sundays." not in sundays. thats my bigc grammer lesson for today :D

Thanks poosucker , will pop down there tomorrow , hope they are open , never pay to much attention to the shops on the ringroad as all eyes are on the road ! ,

there not open in sundays

sorry bigc needs to correct you on your grammer. " they are not open on Sundays." not in sundays. thats my bigc grammer lesson for today :D

:o :o :o:blink::D:lol::cheesy: :cheesy:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's some corrections.

Sorry BigC needs to correct you on your grammar. " they are not open on Sundays." not in Sundays. That's my BigC grammar lesson for today.

Edited by PoorSucker