Can Girls Who Sell Sex Make Good Wives?

PattayaOneTeam

Kris & Noi’s Private Posts

Romance-Lite

I’m a regular visitor and usually take different girls each night. I keep phone numbers of some, but only because they gave me great sex; there aren’t any romantic feelings. A session ends, pay up and goodbye—no sweet talk, no overnights, no problems. I have no sympathy for stupid men who think girls who sell sex can make good wives, and then lose their money to them; they are scrubbers, they’ll never change. Just imagine looking at your wife each day and wondering how many men have had her! I’ll eventually marry a normal girl from my country. Treat the sex scene just as a market with cheap meat available and you won’t have any problems.

Running Wild

Many of the punters are not exactly prime examples of western manhood, so when a pretty young girl treats them as if they were George Clooney, it’s very easy to forget that it was cash that spread the legs, not love. However, most men understand that the romance ends when the deal is completed. You are the other breed of punter who has no interest in a girl as a person,but merely as a necessary accessory for a bunk-up. Fair enough, as long as you’re content and the girl collects her fee.

You claim that the girls cannot alter their ways whereas you can one day throw away your box of durian-flavoured condoms and marry a “normal” girl. So a hooker will always be a hooker, but the man who uses her services can become a born-again virgin and live a regular married life! Of course it’s possible for some girls to change, and become good wives when given the opportunity with a decent man. And just imagine your wife, if you find one, looking at you every day and wondering why she married a bloke who had to come all the way to Pattaya to get laid?

Upstairs Downstairs

Why is it that Thais always seem to stand still on escalators or moving stairways? They seldom, if ever, walk up or down them. By walking I reach my destination sooner, but Thais just stand there, gazing at the back or head in front of them. My partner even suggested that there must be a sign in Thai, telling them not to walk—or perhaps they are just scared to move on them?

Wynne Ger

If there was a sign telling them not to walk, Thais would feel duty bound to ignore it, and everyone would be on the move, no doubt pushing and shoving too.Some Thais are not used to escalators and are hesitant when stepping on or off them. But it could be that they simply enjoy the benefit of getting somewhere without effort, and don’t feel the need to rush to gain a few extra seconds. Now, if you were to complain about how they block the escalator steps so that no one else can pass, then you would be on to a genuine whinge.

Enjoyed this article? Why not go to our poll and vote for it at:

FREE DOWNLOAD HERE

Download the full #2 issue in PDF format here:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/files/download/658-pattaya-one-issue-2/

gallery_327_1086_2603.gif

-- Pattaya One 2010-10-24

well now that u mention it, i find that a lot of people (not just thai's) like to just stop and talk right at the entry/exit point of escalators in a very busy mall... (I joined the "secretly I want to punch you in the back of the head" group on fb ;-)

A guy I knew that was in the airforce with me stationed at udon in the 70's.He had been A virgin when he arrived at udon.He married the womnan that took his virginity.I would believe they are still married.And yes she was A bargirl.

When you get back to your country and marry that "normal girl", hope you dont start wondering how many bj's she gave, before you married her. You will drive yourself and her crazy.

My guess is you are under 40. Most of us here have grown out of that kind of preciousness.

An old timer, I am 64 told me when I got here, 4 years ago, What do you call a guy that marries a

bar girl?

His answer, The last customer.

Moot point really, is there one relationship that doesn't have some of the same qualities of a sex for hire scheme of some level?? Meaning it's all paid for in one aspect or another..

When you get back to your country and marry that "normal girl", hope you dont start wondering how many bj's she gave, before you married her. You will drive yourself and her crazy.

As long as she uses mouthwash every now and then what's the problem.