Uk Settlement Visa

Guest jonzboy

you can't have a return ticket valid for more than one year, airline rules

we arrived in UK on a one-way ticket, not even asked for, and of course no need, right?

Indeed.

A settlement visa means one is arriving in the UK to live; so there is no need for a return ticket.

The answer is, as everyone says, no. But, if your wife intends to return to Thailand to visit within a year then it might be worth considering a return ticket as it is cheaper to buy from here ( I think ).

Indeed.

A settlement visa means one is arriving in the UK to live; so there is no need for a return ticket.

The answer is, as everyone says, no. But, if your wife intends to return to Thailand to visit within a year then it might be worth considering a return ticket as it is cheaper to buy from here ( I think ).

i beg to differ vp, in my experience i have found it cheaper to buy tickets in the uk rather than thailand, there seems to be more offers on here??

Indeed.

i beg to differ vp, in my experience i have found it cheaper to buy tickets in the uk rather than thailand, there seems to be more offers on here??

You are probably right. I have managed to avoid going to the UK for more than 3 years, so I'm working on historical data !