Anyone Staying In Bkk For At Least 6 Months?...

For those who require accomodation for at least six months and do not want to pay hotel rates.

For those who want to live in a prime location (Sukhumvit 11 Nana) near enough to walk to the Nana BTS station but far enough so that the noise pollution would not disturb you.

For those who want to live in a peaceful, quiet room in the 20+ floor away from the air pollution, but still want to be close to all the action (lively bars, clubs, restaurants etc.)

For those who want fast internet speed, air-conditioned room, hot water, nice bathtub to settle in, and occasionally going to the sauna or jacuzzi to relax.

For those who love a refreshing swim in a clean, sparkling private swimming pool every morning or whenever you feel like it...

For those who don't want to have to go find a washing machine outside but want to just put all your clothes in the washing machine in your own apartment

For those who want to wake up every morning and go to the balcony, enjoy the sunrise, and watch the Bangkok city come to life.

I've got what you are looking for. At a special discount rate of only 23,000 baht a month, YOU can get it.

Please feel free to PM me

How many rooms, floor space, amenities etc.

Photos would help.

More details needed.

The condo is a 35 square meter studio on the 22nd floor of the Prime 11 condominium with one bathroom fully furnished with brand new 32 inch screen LCD, washing machine, microwave, refrigerator, king size bed, bathtub, warm water, fast internet speed, and satellite tv.

The location is the best part though, it is located in Sukhumvit 11 which has huge numbers of convenient shops, restaurants, and the soi itself is pretty close to shopping malls and bts skytrain (Nana station). The Sukhumvit 11 soi has one of the best atmospheres in the entire central bangkok district, please don't have take my word for it, you can observe this fact for yourself when you have the time. In fact, there is a huge community of western expats living in that soi, so you can be sure that the locals there can understand english, this is a huge advantage expecially for expats who are still not that confident in the thai language. Furthermore, the condo is a walking distance from the bts station Nana, therefore you don't have to spend money on taxis to get to the bts for traveling. Spending on taxi everyday to get to BTS can be a money drainer, these costs can easily be saved not to mention convenience. The soi is full of clubs as well, so to be honest, i have to say that it would be more suitable for singles, but i do see alot of couples living in that soi. I will try to post all the pics in this thread. Although it takes a really long time to upload big files, so if anyone is interested, please PM me and i will be glad to send you more higher quality pics :)

post-112916-046946200 1288284457_thumb.j

post-112916-099495200 1288284574_thumb.j

post-112916-037311600 1288284587_thumb.j

post-112916-085676700 1288284593_thumb.j

post-112916-025393700 1288284618_thumb.j

post-112916-008749200 1288284633_thumb.g

post-112916-076491700 1288284733_thumb.j

Edited by astral
Removal of e-mail addr as per forum rules - Astral

I've got what you are looking for. At a special discount rate of only 23,000 baht a month, YOU can get it.

cheesy.gif

Or stay near On Nut BTS (just a few stops away), at the special non-discounted rate (i.e., standard rate) of only 11,000 baht/month.

Sorry OP, I don't mind blatant advertising too much but...........................

• 2 weeks later...

Its alright guys, jokes aside, i've already found a tenant, and considering the location, i can safely say that it is MUCH better than Onnut, please, i don't want to sound patronizing but you surely know that the fact that it is near BTS is NOT my selling point. Have you ever been to Sukhumvit 11? Your comparison with Onnut is not only a terrible joke, it is an insult.

Doesn't matter anyway, its rented out. :)

Ok ok, i did not mean to insult Onnut, and if you are staying there I truly apologize, it is an excellent place as well, close to BTS, and the price is attactive. I hope I didn't offend you.

Have you ever been to Sukhumvit 11? Your comparison with Onnut is not only a terrible joke, it is an insult.

Anyone smell a Hiso? rolleyes.gif

Good for you biggrin.gif

Ok ok, i did not mean to insult Onnut, and if you are staying there I truly apologize, it is an excellent place as well, close to BTS, and the price is attactive. I hope I didn't offend you.

Have you ever been to Sukhumvit 11? Your comparison with Onnut is not only a terrible joke, it is an insult.

Anyone smell a Hiso? rolleyes.gif

Good for you biggrin.gif

All cool, just a bit of light-hearted banter wink.gif

Edited by mikearmstrong