Who Can Help Me With A 2 Bedroom House Or Bungalow

HH seeker

Hi all,

I have read this forum for a few months now and i find the information given by the members extremely helpfull. So i will put my question here and see if someone can help me. Ik have been to thailand many times. We have now a little boy of almost 1 year and looking for some accomodation in or arround Hua Hin. We do not like hotels, because at the moment that is not convienient for us sleeping in 1 room with a little babay. We are looking for something with a minimum of 2 bedrooms. I have checked by several agents in HH, who are renting houses but unfortunately almost anythink is booked or above our budget.

Can any help us with information for renting a house (pool would be nice) for the period from 19 november till 6 december. I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

Hi all,

minimum of 2 bedrooms. I have checked by several agents in HH, who are renting houses but unfortunately almost anythink is booked or above our budget.

Can any help us with information for renting a house (pool would be nice) for the period from 19 november till 6 december. I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

few houses for rent in Chaam...townhouse, 2 bed/bathrooms, 50 mtr from beach,

no traffic only residents, large terras, fully furnished.... give me a PM for more details/prices ... :o

• 2 months later...
Hi all,

I have read this forum for a few months now and i find the information given by the members extremely helpfull. So i will put my question here and see if someone can help me.  Ik have been to thailand many times. We have now a little boy of almost 1 year and looking for some accomodation in or arround Hua Hin. We do not like hotels, because at the moment that is not convienient for us sleeping in 1 room with a little babay. We are looking for something with a minimum of 2 bedrooms. I have checked by several agents in HH, who are renting houses but unfortunately almost anythink is booked or above our budget.

Regards

Try www.huahintoday.com

I found my place by wandering around and looking agents only had expensive places on their books, there are houses for rent in Soy 80 and the other soi on the left with access off soi 80 most are 2 bed two story two bath price should be in the 8k bhat fully furnished range

Robby

Hi all,

I have read this forum for a few months now and i find the information given by the members extremely helpfull. So i will put my question here and see if someone can help me.  Ik have been to thailand many times. We have now a little boy of almost 1 year and looking for some accomodation in or arround Hua Hin. We do not like hotels, because at the moment that is not convienient for us sleeping in 1 room with a little babay. We are looking for something with a minimum of 2 bedrooms. I have checked by several agents in HH, who are renting houses but unfortunately almost anythink is booked or above our budget.

Regards

Try www.huahintoday.com

This last couple of days I entered Hua Hin on a 'ebay' general search. You will find somebody wishing to rent his 2 bedroom modern house out with swimming pool per week/ per month. I believe the only weeks unavailable are around Christmas time. This could be a very good arrangement as you are not here. I believe the owner lives in England. Good Luck worth a try. Regards.

Thank you Hillman for your reply. We changed plannes. We are now come to Hua in without our little boy for 8 days. We are looking at lot of our time to see if we can buy a house overthere. So we can use is as our holiday home and rent it out if we are not there.

Regards

Hi all,

Regards

Try www.huahintoday.com

This last couple of days I entered Hua Hin on a 'ebay' general search. You will find somebody wishing to rent his 2 bedroom modern house out with swimming pool per week/ per month. I believe the only weeks unavailable are around Christmas time. This could be a very good arrangement as you are not here. I believe the owner lives in England. Good Luck worth a try. Regards.