Tot Internet Down For 2 Days In Na Jomtien

VTSVIEW

Hi Folks!

I am in Na Jomtien area and TOT internet is down for 2 days now, went to their office in Na Jomtien yesterday and they told me "area phone line problem therefore no internet".

And also told me that "Not sure how long will take to repair the phone line".

Anyone having same problem as I do out here in Na Jomtien?

What an utter trash service and stupidity that phone company not being able to fix phone line.

So sad!

There's another thread runnig somewhere about how piss-poor TOT has been overall this past month.

The Pattaya manager's direct number is (Ms) Panissara and her direct number is 038.424.045

If it's too bad refuse to pay the bill. I have two times all ready and I won't be paying next week for a third time. They bitch and moan half-heartedly but in the end only insist on you paying the line rental. Not much consolation if you really need the internet more than the discount/ free month.

Tell her the same as I did. That you're going to move to her room/house with her until your internet is fixed. That a strongly worded letter to ToT PR dept ([email protected]) in Bangkok including threating to make a formal complaint to the Consumer Protection Committee and the NTC had three technicians at my door at 5.30pm the same day I did these two things.

I've had enough. I don't give a stuff about any contracts. I'm going to get BBB in and just take TOT back their modem and say "that's it"

Totally inept. They never should have graduated past two tin cans and a piece of string. And don't forget this is one of the mobs who stopped the 3G auctions because they're afraid they'll loose market share. Sure will, for being inept and incompetent.

There's another thread runnig somewhere about how piss-poor TOT has been overall this past month.

The Pattaya manager's direct number is (Ms) Panissara and her direct number is 038.424.045

If it's too bad refuse to pay the bill. I have two times all ready and I won't be paying next week for a third time. They bitch and moan half-heartedly but in the end only insist on you paying the line rental. Not much consolation if you really need the internet more than the discount/ free month.

Tell her the same as I did. That you're going to move to her room/house with her until your internet is fixed. That a strongly worded letter to ToT PR dept ([email protected]) in Bangkok including threating to make a formal complaint to the Consumer Protection Committee and the NTC had three technicians at my door at 5.30pm the same day I did these two things.

I've had enough. I don't give a stuff about any contracts. I'm going to get BBB in and just take TOT back their modem and say "that's it"

Totally inept. They never should have graduated past two tin cans and a piece of string. And don't forget this is one of the mobs who stopped the 3G auctions because they're afraid they'll loose market share. Sure will, for being inept and incompetent.

Welcome to Thailand!!

We're across from the Ambassador and no problems at all. We were without electricity for a day last week, and a few weeks before that. Internet was really slow last week, and down for a short amount of time. But this week it is rocking and fine...except for the occasional disconnect...

Our friends over at the Golden Sands, on the other side of Suk, were without internet for 2 days also...

still no TOT internet in my area in Na Jomtien(near Pinnacle hotel), and TOT has no idea where to look and how to repair. what a lousy company and useless people.

3BB service was total crap out here, so we changed to TOT sadly we did not know TOT is even trashier than 3BB.

Just so sad!!!!!

Edited by VTSVIEW

still no TOT internet in my area in Na Jomtien(near Pinnacle hotel), and TOT has no idea where to look and how to repair. what a lousy company and useless people.

3BB service was total crap out here, so we changed to TOT sadly we did not know TOT is even trashier than 3BB.

Just so sad!!!!!

Bummer! Just got an email from my friend in Golden Sands...they are right near you.

When I called and said my service was slow, they had 2 guys out the next day. Did you call the local office in Ban Amphur? We are basically right across Suk from you...

Yes I did call 1100 (another useless place) and also visited their office to report, the answer was "yes, we know there is problem , we just don't know where"

Getting so tired of dealing with all this BS products and services and people.

I've had no problem, other than some thieves stealing the phone cables twice in the past month. TOT was quick to replace them. Phone and Internet were up by the end of the day. However on the other hand, TT&T was another story. It took them several days to get service back.

Pattaya Daily news has an article today about catching some thieves:

http://www.pattayada...-cable-rip-off/

Hope it was the same gang ripping off the lines serving me.

Still no Internet out here, went tho TOT office this morning and answer was "we will contact tech people" , same useless answer for a week.

So I called 1100 once again, and this time answer was just great "I know you called last week, we called tech people already, so there is nothing that we can do about it, you don't need to call us anymore"

Edited by Rimmer
Unnecessary flame

Still no Internet out here, went tho TOT office this morning and answer was "we will contact tech people" , same useless answer for a week.

So I called 1100 once again, and this time answer was just great "I know you called last week, we called tech people already, so there is nothing that we can do about it, you don't need to call us anymore"

I sympathize with you, I have just been through the same with True, an equally useless internet provider. I got so fed up with True, in the end I simply visited their office in Tesco North and told them in no uncertain terms what I thought of their service and gave back the 'free' router - and refused to pay any more. Job done but now I have to choose another provider :(

Maybe the fault is not in their line but in the internal line of your condo / house.

TOT Guys came out yesterday afternoon to check the internet, nothing wrong at my end, said problems on the cable somewhere on Sukumvit..."we will look" that is what they said, it took a week them to come out to check,, let's see how long it will take to fix the problem. just great service!

Internet is back on,, it only took 7 days for them to repair.

here is the number to call, if you are on TOT and in Pattaya area

038 419 177

038 416 975

Don't even bother to call 1100, the only answer you will get from 1100 is "NO HAVE"

Internet is back on,, it only took 7 days for them to repair.

here is the number to call, if you are on TOT and in Pattaya area

038 419 177

038 416 975

Don't even bother to call 1100, the only answer you will get from 1100 is "NO HAVE"

Do you have any idea what office these numbers are for?

They don't match the numbers that I have for Ban Ampur or Sri Racha?

You mentioned you are in Na Jomtien, which should be the Ban Amphur or Sri Racha offices.

TOT Guys came out yesterday afternoon to check the internet, nothing wrong at my end, said problems on the cable somewhere on Sukumvit..."we will look" that is what they said, it took a week them to come out to check,, let's see how long it will take to fix the problem. just great service!

I was down for 2-3 hours today...but back on now.