Sausage King Will Come Chiang Rai Next Month

SausageKing

Hi and Sausage king has plans to come Chiang Rai in the second week of November on business so if anybody wants to order anything then PM me a contact number and i will call you to take your orders. we plan stay 1 night and will be bringing a lot of sausage King food products like Bacon-Sausage-Pies-Indian Curry's. we plan to stay in area near Makro Chiang Rai. A good time to try our products. can anybody recommend a Hotel near Makro Chiang Rai and A nice restaurant for the evening. Cheers.Rob/sk

They're a pretty fickle lot here Don, show them a new sausage and they're anyone's.

I had visitors last month and served up your steak and mushroom pies with onion and bacon gravy, mashed potatoes and beans and carrots and received a standing ovation. :thumbsup:

Don't despair, purists... we had Thai food on the other days.

They're a pretty fickle lot here Don, show them a new sausage and they're anyone's.

I had visitors last month and served up your steak and mushroom pies with onion and bacon gravy, mashed potatoes and beans and carrots and received a standing ovation. :thumbsup:

am sure don has nice food and we both in the food business but our products are not quite the same. ie Indian curry etc.We at Sausage king use 95% prime shoulder and belly pork in our sausage with no fillers-no msg-no color- just top quality pork. We don't part cook our sausage as we like our customers to see a fresh sausage and great contents. thats no offence to you Don.

We just made a new beef & chicken pot Pie and its wonderful taste,so guess i will bring a few over when we come Chiang Rai next month. Rob/sk

post-112062-030367600 1288422018_thumb.j

post-112062-011847900 1288422037_thumb.j

Edited by SausageKing

I suspect there's room for both of you here in Chiang Rai unfortunately .

I had almost successfully weaned myself off western food . Haven't had a Pie in years, or a good Sausage.

I was more than happy with my diet of sticky rice and Tadpoles but now my mouth's Watering. :(

Shame on both of you :D

I hope neither of you is considering offering 'Deep Fried' Mars Bars

Edited by jubby

And, here we go again. Speaking of.......

Deep fried. One of the best sellers for appetizers in restaurants in the home country is deep fried mushrooms. They are golf-ball sized or larger, meaty, have a wonderful batter, are frozen and ready for the fryer and are served with a little cup of dip, typically ranch-style salad dressing. Great stuff. Rob, if you get into those, let me know.

Hotels near Makro- Not familiar with any in that area but I would guess there are some good ones.

I haven't abandoned Don. He just doesn't sell what I'm looking for in a sausage. No one in town does.

I haven't abandoned Don. He just doesn't sell what I'm looking for in a sausage. No one in town does.

You may have to check one of the non-food Sub forums. Maybe they can offer you something more to your likeing :D

am sure don has nice food and we both in the food business but our products are not quite the same. ie Indian curry etc.We at Sausage king use 95% prime shoulder and belly pork in our sausage with no fillers-no msg-no color- just top quality pork. We don't part cook our sausage as we like our customers to see a fresh sausage and great contents. thats no offence to you Don.

We just made a new beef & chicken pot Pie and its wonderful taste,so guess i will bring a few over when we come Chiang Rai next month. Rob/sk

Free, thanks very much I look forward to tasting them.

Do you know when you are coming? And where. FYI I am interested in buying a little bit of a lot of your food to see what I like. Since I am a Yank, I am curious to sample a lot of the Brittish fare. Pie 1-8 for example. Meatloaf and chicken Kief sounds interesting also. I have a small rental house refrig. so I have to be prudent. PM me if I need to be more specific.:ermm:

as previously requested, are the pies free?

Also can I get a small quantity of different products, just to see if we are satisfied with them

as previously requested, are the pies free?

Also can I get a small quantity of different products, just to see if we are satisfied with them

Yes you can order something no problem and i feel it good for the Chiang Rai people to try our products and see how much they like and we cater for american and English,Dutch market