Phnom Penh Visa Agents

Hi

Im going to PP next month. Just wanted to know if anyone knew of any agency that i could bring my passport to and they could go to the embassy for me while im in PP. I fly in on a tuesday and leave on Saturday. Im just getting a tourist visa.

Thanks for the help

Why pay an agent for such a simple task as bringing passport to the embassy when you have enough time in PP to do it yourself? Perhaps you could hire an agent to bring it to the visa agent, too :)

Edited by falang07

Why pay an agent for such a simple task as bringing passport to the embassy when you have enough time in PP to do it yourself? Perhaps you could hire an agent to bring it to the visa agent, too :)

If i could hire someone to bring it to the agent i would. Why would i want to waste 2 hours of my time waiting some hot awful embassy when i could possibly hire someone to do it?

If i could hire someone to bring it to the agent i would. Why would i want to waste 2 hours of my time waiting some hot awful embassy when i could possibly hire someone to do it?

I waited all of 15 minutes in PP's air-conditioned thai-embassy 2 weeks ago. The only downside is I turned it in monday and could not pick it up untill thursday yet it was issued the same day I turned it in. Agents do get preferential treatment on turn around time. Pick-up was a tad different as p/u time is between 3-4:30 and no one showed up untill 3:25. Still it was painless as all that was recquired was a photo and a form. Cannot say the same about Singapore and there muslim embassy workers.

Edited by dananderson

Well, in case you have rich parents or are too rich to spend it otherwise and do not have to waste your valuable time working for the agent's fee, why not :)