Barry Kenyan Has Hung Up His Boots

glanville63

Most Brits living in Pattaya probably already know that Barry Kenyan has retired as our Embassidorial representative in Thailand and particularly in Pattaya. Barry was sometimes a little curt but at least you knew where you with him. He didn't serve fools gladly but at the end of the day he was helpful and sometimes guilded the lilly a little to ensure you got your visa. I've been getting feedback that Barry's replacement is not so flexible. Has anybody else got anything to report on the subject.

PS Is there a spell checker on this site?

So actually 'Glanville' you are basically complaining that the new 'Honourable person' is conducting business in an ethical fashion--as it should be for a person of responsibility. Congrats to him. I can just imagine your email next week---Dear Queen, your representative in Pattaya is honest and forthright--so sad for us loyal subjects in this region---

ok possibly a little curt sometimes but he hails from lancashire so that explains that

always professsional and helpful and i am pleased to say he can often be found still helping us in the immigration offices