Order Early Your Meat For Christmas

SausageKing

Hi and we at Sausage King are almost fully booked for our Dry Cured Hams for Christmas dinner. we need 6 weeks to cure and make a good ham so book your ham soon, We will be doing stuffed belly pork with sage-onion-and hickory smoked bacon-and stuffed chickens. Order early as we will close 25-26-27 December,just book and leave e.mail and tel number and nothing to pay until just before Christmas.Rob/sk

I am in Ao Nang, Krabi. We are looking for a Ham for Christmas and possibly Thanksgiving (11/25). Typically in the USA we have Smoked or Honey Glazed Ham. I am not familiar with Dry Cured that you have listed. Is that another name for Smoked? Im not sure what size we need, maybe serving 15 people. Not sure how many Kilo's that would need to be. Can you let me know an approx. of what that would cost and if you have available for both Thanksgiving and/or Christmas?

Thanks

I am in Ao Nang, Krabi. We are looking for a Ham for Christmas and possibly Thanksgiving (11/25). Typically in the USA we have Smoked or Honey Glazed Ham. I am not familiar with Dry Cured that you have listed. Is that another name for Smoked? Im not sure what size we need, maybe serving 15 people. Not sure how many Kilo's that would need to be. Can you let me know an approx. of what that would cost and if you have available for both Thanksgiving and/or Christmas?

Thanks

Hi and we can provide you with a high quality dry cure ham which is the best taste in ham as a brine cure ham is pumped with brine. our hams start at 1kg upwards and i think for 15 people a 8kg joint would be more than enough and you may have some left over. you must order early as we close on 25-26-27 December