Why No "Button" Beside Forum Search Menu At Bottom Of Page?

Ulysses G.

The Go button is much faster than just clicking on the forum that you want to move to on the drop list. Now, I often have to click on Thailand forum at the top and then go to the forum that I want when the whole Thailand forum appears - rather than wait for the drop menu to work.

It is much less convenient.

Yes, that GO button.

Explorer...

I never use Microsoft Internet Explorer except when trying to help a friend with a problem he has with that browser. Hopefully, somebody experienced with it will come forward and see if he can duplicate your problem and find a solution for it. The fact that the disappearance of the Go button on your computer is intermittent may make the troubleshooting a bit difficult.

I've been able to recreate the problem now, not only in Explorer but also in Firefox and Chrome. The Go button was there the first time I loaded the page Forum Support Desk. It was no longer there after loading a topic and also not after returning to the page Forum Support Desk.

In Firefox, the Go button shows for a moment at the beginning of every page load and then disappears. This is very weird. Looks very much like a bug.

Thanks, it is VERY intermittent which is why I thought the forum had gotten rid of it on purpose.

I noticed that as well a couple of days ago. Right below the drop down menu there is the title of the forum you are looking at in bold type. Just click that and it reloads the forum you were looking at. I guess it replaced the go button. The go button appears only when the page is reloading, then disappears, as you were saying. When using the drop down menu, just click on the forum you want to look at and it opens. I use Safari, Apple's browser. See screen shot:

post-44146-0-02234400-1288710503_thumb.p

Edited by Jimi007

I was just coming in here to post this, not having the 'go' button is a nuisance, if I am in thailand news and reading a thread, i can normally click 'go' to return to thailand news, now i have to go to another section just so I can then click back to thailand news.

47024819.jpg

We've released an attempted fix for this issue, and it works for me in FF 3.6

Can you please clear your browser cache and report if it is working for you. If it does not work, can you please state which browser (and version) you are using to view the page.